Casa Colibrì is a two-bedroom apartment located on the third floor of a traditional building on main street in Santa Flavia. It is only 300m from the train station which lets you quickly reach Palermo and Cefalù. Nearby there are bars, restaurants, supermarkets and gardens. The house is bright, facing the south, with a beautiful sea view. You can also access the roof terrace. The building is one of the tallest in Santa Flavia, so the view from the rooftop is truly spectacular.
Casa Colibrì is located on the third floor of a building right in the heart of Santa Flavia.
The location is ideal for enjoying a relaxing holiday that guarantees:
- proximity to the sea (the beach is 1 km away)
- very bright apartment (facing the south)
- freedom of movement (at 300m there is the train station)
- chance to participate in organized excursions, boat trips, diving, guided tours (you can find all the material in the house)
- a clean, safe region with warm and friendly people
- great restaurants in the district
You have access to everything in the apartment:
- Living room with sofa bed, TV, air conditioning, central heating, fully-equipped kitchen (oven, fridge, pots, dishes, etc.) and bar counter.
- Bedroom with air conditioning, central heating
- Bathroom with large shower box, towel warmer, hairdryer, washing machine
- Balcony with chairs, coffee table and sea view
- Large roof terrace with sea view (shared space), deck chairs, table, barbecue
Interaction with guests
You can always rely on my advice when it comes to the booking. I have lived in Sicily almost my whole life and I know the island very well. In particular, I know the unique needs of guests who are not "locals".
At the residence you will find a wealth of informative material, but I will always be available to give you any important information.
Other things to note
Casa Colibrì is an apartment in a contemporary style that reflects the background of those who have refurbished it.
I, Valerio Gruessner (Italian-German), work in the tourism sector (I manage an Italian language school in Cefalù) and I have lived for many years in Bologna, Berlin and Sydney.
Chloé Pierron, my partner, comes from Paris and is an architect and interior designer.
The apartment is called Hummingbird, because we both love nature and especially tropical lands. In one of our trips to Mexico we came across one of these little birds and the little mystery was unveiled :-)
I was born in Germany (ULM) and I grew up in Bagheria / Santa Flavia and studied in Bologna, Sydney and Berlin. Today I live in Cefalù and head a language school. I've been in tourism for over 5 years and I love traveling a lot.
What I'm interested in:
- Architecture and Interior Design
- TV series
- Russian literature