Great location only a one minute walk from Takadanobaba Station. The room is located on the second floor but there are not many stairs. While the room is compact, there is a tidy restroom attached.
The facilities include: air conditioning, portable Wi-Fi, hair drier, refrigerator, microwave, small kitchen and a coin laundry. The available amenities are shampoo, conditioner, body soap, tooth brush, and bath towel.
It is a five minute train ride from Shinjuku station but if you happen to miss the train a cab will only cost 1500 yen.
However, because it is close to the station there will be trains running nearby. From 5AM to Midnight there is some noise from the nearby trains.
All area OK!
Interaction with guests
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
I will be always online so you can talk to me through Email、LINE 、(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) for anysupport.
If you wish and we can attange some time to meet up,I am willing to do so.
Other things to note
1. From 5AM to Midnight there is some noise from the nearby trains
2. There is no elevator.
- Smoking in the room is prohibited .There is no smoking inside the room. Please smoke outside the building.吸烟在房间里是禁止的。请楼外烟草烟雾。방 에서 의 흡연 은 금지 입니다.담배는 건물의 외부에서 빨아합니다.
- No pets can be brought with you.自备的宠物是不允许的。애완 동물의 반입은 불가
- Please turn off the air conditioning and lights while you are out.当你走出去是空调和电请关闭。외출 할 때는 에어컨과 전기는 지워주세요.
- Please refrain from using a loud voice or making loud noises inside the room to avoid troubling the neighbors. 请不要发出了响亮的声音和响亮的声音在房间里。它成为滋扰其他居民。방에서 큰 소리와 큰 소리는 내지 않도록하십시오. 다른 주민에게 폐가됩니다.
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Ladies and Gentlemen
Welcome to Japan:)
I'm Naoya owner of this building.
I live in Tokyo of Japan for more than 30 years. At Tokyo of good, you know where bad is all.
This Asakadai Station Among them have excellent access to the city, to live has been very suitable. Saitama Prefecture, is a popular location as in search rankings of the world won the "8th".
It is recommended by all means if you enjoy the trip to Japan. If you've troubled 24 hours a day, please contact any :)