About this listing
Ten reasons to choose our home:
1. Calm surroundings after a hectic day playing tourist in Québec
2. Breakfast including expresso, latte and different kinds of tea and herbal tea
3. Internet Wi-Fi
4. Terrace with flowers
5. Nice hiking/skiing/snowshoeing paths behind the house.
6. Hair dryer
8. Personalized advices for your journey to Québec with plenty of touristic informations (brochures).
9. Situated 5 km from V.V.V (Village Vacances Valcartier). It is a water park in summer and a winter playground ... in winter.
10. Acces to washing machine and dryer $
11. Ice Hotel (5 km)
In addition to the foregoing, we offer hospitality, good humor and courtesy.
Interaction with guests
I enjoy people coming from different backgrounds than mine, open to discussion and with whom I can share. If you speak a language other than mine, I would be very happy to learn a few words :) I also appreciate pot luck supper (sharing cost, preparation, washing dishes) with my guests when it is possible.
I live with my 2 cats. Do not worry, they are very clean.
Please announce your check-in time in advance and confirmed the day before.
Bed linens and towels included.
No smoking inside the house.
You may use the Wi-Fi but do not download large files (music, movie, photos,...) because I have a LIMITED download contract with my provider.
We’re quiet and go to bed around 22h-23h.
We look forward to welcoming quiet, clean and respectful guests.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
I'm happy. Life has given me a lot and I appreciate it every day. I like to be in contact with the nature that surrounds me, plants (photo, gardening, ..) animals (my cats, birds singing, fishing, ...) and changes brought by seasons.
I hosted people from Australia, Canada (Ontario, British Columbia), Costa Rica, Denmark, France, Germany, Russia, USA (Ohio), and there is many more to come.