A perfect place to kick off your sandals, relax, and forget your busy life. A contemporary, recently built, oceanfront home, in West End Galveston, just past Jamaica Beach, near the Seven Seas general store (convenient if you forgot your toothbrush or have a craving for a great steak) and Nate's Seafood restaurant. It is located in a peaceful and relaxing residential area of Gulf Palms; parties, events, extra guests, and pets are prohibited. We hope you'll enjoy the sunrise on the open deck.
This is our home that we temporarily do not live in due to a job relocation. Our first house was destroyed by hurricane Ike back in 2008, and it took us 5 years to rebuilt it. We put lots of thought and heart in our home, we love it dearly, and we make sure that each person feels welcome here and is able to relax and find peace. We hope you will enjoy our house and ocean as much as we do.
You can walk to the ocean (about 84 steps), to the Seven Seas convenience store ( about 109 steps), and Nate's Seafood restaurant (about 92 steps).
Interaction with guests
You will be greeted by a friendly and lovely hostess Virga. She will let you into the house, and as she lives on the same street, she will be the one who will address your questions and concerns and who you can rely on and ask for help.
Other things to note
Please note that this is a hurricane resistant house, and it has heavy front door. Due to the high winds in the area all kids should be supervised by an adult around front door at all times, so they would not be hurt. We are not liable for any injuries that might happen when mishandling the door. As the house is on stilts, it will move slightly in high winds - this is normal, please do not worry. There is a parking space under the house that fits 2-3 cars. There is no additional parking in the neighborhood.
- Quiet hours are 9:30 PM to 7:30 AM
- Please no bird feeding from the deck
- Please use outdoor shower to wash off sand
- Please no coffee grinds in the sink garbage disposal
- Please do not flush anything that is not toilet paper due to very sensitive septic system
- For your own safety, please walk to the beach on the road, not across the dunes as there might be rattlesnakes in the tall grass in the dunes
- For your own safety, please be careful with the front door, especially in high winds - no little children should ever open or close it without adult help and supervision (they are too heavy for little ones to handle).