On Enjo Nature Farm you will find relaxing accommodation and you will enjoy complete privacy and great views of the Paardeberg mountains. The farm offers different accommodation options, from self-catering chalets to camping.
- Enjo Nature Farm is a beautiful guest farm situated in the Biedouw Valley which is famous for its incredible spring flower display from July till September. We have 6 different self catering Cottages that vary in Prize and size. Please contact us to find out which Cottage suits you best!
- no light pollution makes night skies stunning
- beautiful hiking trails up to the Enjo Amphitheatre with views into the Karoo
- the river runs from about April till mid January, depending on the rain fall, but our swimming dam is full all year round!
- we have a beautiful spring fed swimming for our guests to cool down on hot summer days
we are pet friendly!
Our 200 year old farmhouse is open for our guests all the time. There is a little shop with home made farm products and honesty bar. Guests have access to WIFI in our Lounge
Other things to note
We have 6 self catering Chalets on our farm, varying in size and price from a two sleeper to a six sleeper. Please contact us to find out which Cottage we have available that suits you best!
We are always on the farm and are more than happy to help with planning trips in the area or assisting with booking lunch etc in the nearby missionary station Wupperthal
We offer breakfast or Dinner at the main farm ( prebooking nessacary! )