This freshly renovated apartment is silent and bright, located just in a few minutes by foot from the famous Corso Como, Sempione Park and Brera design district.
Perfectly connected with the whole city by the numerous public transports.
Located in a seigniorial condominium with a keeper and a private garden, this marvellous and luxury apartment has been recently renovated. It has a spacious kitchen, 3 bedrooms ( for 6 persons) and 2 bathrooms with every comfort you will need: air condition in each room, TV LED, free Wi-Fi, internet wireless, armored door, safe, coffee machine with coffee capsules and some products of first need. Completely equipped it has a dishwasher, bed sheets and a bathroom.
Spacious spaces, a lot of light, colours full of harmony are the peculiarity of the apartment
The entire apartment is available for my guests. Please, take care of it.
Everything is disposed to ensure my guests could find themselves in the clean, cheerful and comfortable environment, hosted with friendship and kindness.
You are very welcome!
Interaction with guests
I will always be available on the Airbnb page for all your requests.
When I'm out of Milan I choose the SweetGuest Team to manage the apartment. A trusted person will meet you to give you the keys and all the necessary information about the house and the area. The team of SweetGuest will be available during all your stay.
Other things to note
I kindly ask you to read carefully the house rules, as well as to respect the recycling process (there are appropriate containers in the kitchen). You will find the recycle bins in the courtyard: green bins are for glass, brown for organic waste, white bins are for paper, yellow plastic bag is for plastic and black plastic bag for general waste. Thank you!
APARTMENT RULES: English & Italiano
When out of town, I choose the Sweetguest team to manage my house. A person of the team will friendly receive you at your arrival and inform you about the house and the city. The team will be available for you during all stay.
- When staying overnight in Italy, the law imposes a tourist tax of 2 euros per night per person which must be paid at the moment of your check-in.
- Check-in after 8:00 pm has a 30 euros surcharge, check in after 11:00 pm has a 50 euros surcharge;
- In case of delay, check in may be rescheduled;
- If you are two guests and you would like to use two separate beds, please advise in advance and an additional set of bed linens will be provided. The cost for the service is 10 euros.
Please accept the following friendly rules, especially made for you and for all other people willing to pass by:
- flat must be left in order;
- no smoking allowed inside;
- noises on stairs, and in other common areas, have to be avoided;
- all lights must be put off when leaving;
- parties and other events are not allowed;
- is not possible to leave the luggage in the house after check out. You can leave your luggage in the Sweetguest’s studios. The service will cost you 10 euros for two suitcases plus 5 euros for each suitcase after the 2nd.
Per quando non sono a Milano, ho scelto il team di Sweetguest per gestire l’appartamento - Una persona di fiducia vi incontrerà per darvi le chiavi e tutte le informazioni di cui avrete bisogno. Il team rimarrà a vostra disposizione in caso di necessità durante tutto il soggiorno.
- Al vostro arrivo vi sarà richiesto il pagamento della tassa di soggiorno. A Milano il prezzo è pari a 2 euro a persona / al giorno;
- Check-in dopo le 20:00 ha un plus di 30 euro, Check-in dopo le 23:00 ha un plus di 50 euro;
- In caso di ritardo, il check-in potrebbe dover essere riprogrammato;
- Se siete due ospiti e desiderate utilizzare due letti separati, avvisate in anticipo e vi sarà fornito il set supplementare di lenzuola. Il costo del servizio è di 10 euro.
Vi chiedo di considerare le seguenti regole amichevoli pensate per rendere più piacevole la casa per tutti i miei ospiti:
- lasciare l'appartamento in ordine;
- non fumare nell'appartamento;
- evitare rumori sulle scale e nelle altre aree comuni;
- spegnere tutte le luci prima di uscire;
- feste ed altri tipi di eventi non sono permessi;
- non è possibile lasciare il bagaglio nell’appartamento dopo l’ora di check out. Potete lasciare le valige nello studio di Sweetguest. Il servizio ha un costo di 10 euro per due valigie più 5 euro a valigia dopo la seconda.
Hi, I'm Carlotta. I was born in Rome. I'm a lawyer and I love my job. I really like traveling and spending a lot of time with my family!
I'm a living person and inexhaustible enthusiasm. I've always led to hospitality: my greatest curiosity is the discovery of other cultures and habits.
I love food and cooking. I completely enjoy eating Japanese, that's why probably my next destination will be Japan!
As host, I think, I'm honest and helpful. I love to learn and help people, offering availability and courtesy.
I know the importance of having a comfortable place when far from home: that's why you'll be welcome in my charming nest!!!