Hi, I'm Peter. I'm a dance teacher, very friendly and gay. Spend your holiday at the best part of Barcelona, in the very center and close to the beach. I'm very patient, hard-working and I love the tidiness and cleanness!
Hi, I'm Peter. I'm a dance teacher, very friendly and gay. I lived in many places in Barcelona and finally I found the best place (in the nicest surrounding but in the very center, a safe and calm area). I work a lot so I'm rarely at home. I'm happy to rent the room to know people all over the world and make friendship and offer a calm and nice place to people who wish to spend their holidays in this wonderful city with all the comfort they should need with nice and friendly hosts. :)
The room has double bed, very clean and tidy flat with everything you could need to spend some wonderful days in Barcelona. Free wifi and private swimming pool in the heart of Barcelona (Plaza Espanya).
Very calm area, perfect communication with every part of Barcelona, and only 15 minutes from the beach. Many things to visit just next to the flat, shopping mall and supermarket 3 minutes walk from here.
It's a perfect choice to couples or friends but single people as well. You're very welcome, if you need any questions, don't hesitate to ask me :)
NOTE: i live in this flat and I rent only one room so there won't be more people in the flat, as we'll be more peaceful and calm.
You have access to everything you need. Wifi, Swimming pool, every electric kitchen devices, washing machine etc…
Interaction with guests
I always give my best to help to my guests so they surely have a wonderful holiday in my sweet home.
From 23:30 in the night you have to pay 20€ and from 01 in the night 30€ for late check-in.
There is a free parking area around 500 meters far from the flat and there's a garage for 5€/day on weekend (saturday and sunday).
À partir de 23:30 heures du soir, vous devez payer 20 € et 01 à partir de la nuit 30 € pour un enregistrement tardif.
Other things to note
Swimming pool access from 8 am to 24 pm
- HOUSE RULES
Remember that these are your vacation and i will do my best for you to enjoy it, but also remember that I live here and I expect you to respect that. Even if I rarely at home.
- THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT IS NOT DISTURBING THE NEIGHBORS.
_PLEASE RESPECT MY WORK SCHEDULE, THE TIME OF CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT, if I have time I can be flexible on check in.
- Do not open the door to anyone, neither the building nor the apartment.
- Do not bring other people to the apartment without asking me first.
-Above all, I want mutual respect for everyone to feel comfortable.
- Be respectful and take account of the other guests.
-No smoking in house or rooms (only at the balcon)
- It is very important to avoid making loud noises after 23:00 and during the early morning when others may are resting,
- Be careful making noises with the doors or loud talking, laughing, listening to music, etc... at inappropriate times
I want you to feel like at home, therefore i expect you to treat the apartment in the same way as you treat your own place
- Be careful with the furniture and household belongings.
- Maintain public areas of the house clean and tidy, specially in the kitchen and the bathroom.
-Caring private property, if you break something, you must pay.
I care about all detail, if i can help you, do not hesitate to ask/tell me anything you need, you won't disturb me
- I hope you let me know if you soiled or break something
- Do not hesitate in asking me any question you have
Enjoy your stay here, that's my goal