Modern & spacious 2 beds + 2 bathrooms flat located just behind Kings Cross/St Pancreas Station.
1 (one) complete ensuite (shower box) and a second bedroom and complete bathroom (with a bath and shower head).
Just behind KINGS CROSS AND ST PANCREAS INTERNATIONAL STATION (Eurostar). Bloomsbury/Kings Cross/Farringdon/Islington/Clerkenwell are all within a few minutes.
Everything you need and want is near the station 7 minutes away: night life, restaurants, cafes, transport!
New 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms flat (sleeps up to 6) on second floor of a newly built apartment block, located on a quiet street and gated entrance just behind KINGS CROSS AND ST PANCREAS INTERNATIONAL STATIONS/ EUROSTAR. The perfect location for stayers on holidays or work.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven, hob, fridge & freezer, iron & board. It is fully equipped, freshly decorated.
Cotton towels provided and the bed linen will be made up prior to arrival.
Unlimited wifi access.
A welcome pack of tea, coffee, sugar, shampoo and two toilet rolls will be in the flat.
The entire flat is of sole use of the guest.
Other things to note
For the 4th and 5th person, we provide air mattress ( eletric pump) (single sizes). There is no sofa bed. The air mattress can be placed in the lounge or bedrooms.
- - - No shoes in the house-----.
- No drinks or food in the bedrooms (at risk of professional carpet cleaning or carpet replacement if stain cannot be removed)
-The loss of a set of key will incur in a £100 fine fee for each set lost.
- Please treat this as your own home. Take good care of the appliances and treat everything with care.
- There should be no loud noise or antisocial behaviors and absolutely no noise from 10pm - 7am. No pets or smoking is allowed.
- Only guests who have been registered are allowed to stay in this apartment
- The apartment ought to be left clean and tidy and the rubbish taken out before departure.
- Check-in is as from 4pm. And check out is at noon. Late check out without pre-approval will incur in a £100 fine fee
- Usually, if you need to check-in a little earlier than 4pm, then it may be possible to leave your bags while the place is being cleaned.
- Please let me know your travel plans and estimated arrival time after you book. If you definitely need a very early check-in because of early flight arrival, then please plan this into your itinerary and book an extra night.
- Please remove your shoes when entering the flat!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.