Quaint, fully remodeled lower level of a charming home in a quiet enclave. 15 min away from Indians games! 1 queen bed, 1 twin mattress, full bath. 30 sec. to beautiful Lake Erie and lovely sunsets / rises. 5 min walk to CLE Metroparks Euclid Beach Park, with swimming & fishing. 15 min to dwntwn CLE, University Circle, CLE Clinic, CWRU , UH Full wifi, TV, cable,login to your own Netflix / Prime. mini-kitchen bath LAUNDRY included. Resources to CLE's cultural and dining resources. Street parking.
You will be staying in the lower level of Maria's home. She emigrated to the U.S. from Austria in the 1950's and moved to be near the charming Lake Erie just a few years ago. Interactions will be with Maria's son Milan or co-host Bill. The lower level of this traditional European-style home has been fully remodeled with a traveler's needs in mind. You are renting two rooms, the bedroom which additionally includes the mini-kitchen and TV, and the bathroom which is accessible by exiting the bedroom and walking through a utility work room. There will not be anybody besides you in the lower level during your stay. The washer and dryer are also located in this work room. Whether you're looking for a relaxing vacation spot or simply somewhere to crash; you will be welcome. We pride ourselves on inclusivity and we will do our very best to make you feel welcome and see that your needs are addressed.
As a guest, you will have access to the lower level of the house. Entry is through the back door via a keypad through the garage. It is a separate entrance from the rest of the house. From there, after descending a flight of stairs, you will have full access to the basement; fully remodeled living quarters with a queen bed, TV (Netflix), fridge, coffee-maker, and mini-kitchen. There is one full bathroom with a shower and a washer and dryer.
Interaction with guests
You will be staying in Maria's home, a charming Austrian immigrant. Maria's son Milan is the caretaker of the property, and all interactions will be with him or his longtime friend Bill, the co-host. Milan, a longtime Cleveland resident, possesses a wealth of knowledge regarding the Cleveland area, the food and culture scene... etc. We are here to make your travels go smoothly. We will try to answer any questions regarding the Cleveland area, and are happy to help!
- Enjoy your stay and remember that you are our guests!
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Although noise should remain at a reasonable level at ALL hours.
- This listing is only for the lower level of this house. Do not enter the upper level.
- Backyard and furniture are available for use.
- Feel free to access the park at the end of the street.
- Check in time is after 4 PM and checkout time is after 11 PM.
- Please do not bring additional guests to the house.
- TV with cable access is offered. There is also a Roku box where you can sign into your own Netflix / Prime account. There is also a DVD player, please supply your own.
I immigrated to the U.S. a long long time ago. I enjoy meeting new people and good conversation.