This apartment is more like a guest house with lots of space, capacity to lodge up to 8 persons. Located in a quiet and safe area, close to essential facilities: several shopping areas; chemists and clinics; beaches and beach attractions; clubs and restaurants. Its most appealing aspect is the 360 degrees view from the top balcony. Everyday is a different sunset! The apartment has been checked and licensed by the Mauritius Tourism Authority.
With breathtaking views of the sea and the mountains around, this 203 square meter 3 storey modern apartment is quiet and airy. Its location on the higher slope of Flic en Flac allows for the cool breezes to pass through it. It has two balconies, a pool-side terrace and a roof top terrace.
All bedrooms and the living room have air conditioning facilities. A 9 rupees (EUR 0.25) per extra unit surcharge is applied when exceeding 14 units per day. Normally the 14 units per day included in the price is enough, except during the very hot summer days.
All bed mattresses are orthopedic with anti-allergic pillows.
Strong reception for Free WIFI, with WIFI booster on the first floor providing
good signal even on the roof terrace.
Maid service can be organized on demand and at an extra charge of EUR 17 per visit.
The pool-side terrace has a table with four chairs. The roof terrace has a long chair, a large extendable table with six chairs and another smaller table with two chairs. With the panoramic views, morning coffee and breakfast, afternoon tea and drinks, and sunset dinners are highly recommended on the roof terrace!
The beaches are only 3 minutes drive away, or a 15-20 minutes comfortable walk. 5 minutes walk to the bus stop. 3 minutes drive to the Cascavelle shopping area and 10 minutes to the popular Casela Zoo.
Safe environment. Electric gate to the complex and alarm system for the apartment.
The complex is adjacent to a municipality-maintained park.
Please note that the top bedroom is equipped with only a sofa bed, which is at floor level when opened and might not be suitable for elderly. However the view in that bedroom is breathtaking!
All areas can be accessed with the exception of a large cupboard in the downstairs bathroom for service items, which is kept locked by the owner. Individual keys are provided for each room if needed. One parking space is provided inside the gated area, accessible with the use of a remote control to the gate. Plenty of additional parking spaces available on the street.
Pool access is for all tenants and guests of the complex (pool rules are displayed by the pool).
Interaction with guests
- Keys will be handled on arrival and a short description of the place will be provided.
- Check out time to be advised by guests upon check in formalities.
- A copy/photo of the passport of each occupant will be taken at the time of check-in.
- All keys and remote controls to be handed back upon check out.
Other things to note
- Digital Safe in the main bedroom
- Automatic hallway emergency lights
- 1 fire extinguisher under the kitchen sink cupboard and 1 in the hallway on the first floor
- landline for local calls
- solar and electric water heater
-Emergency contact numbers listed above the telephone
- Taxi can be organized at arrival or departure at a rate of Rs1,600.00 (approx. EUR 40.00) each way.
- Main rubbish bin is located on the right hand side next to the complex' s electric gate on the street.
- Top bedroom is more like a studio, equipped with only a sofa bed. The sofa bed is at floor level so might not be comfortable for elderly.
- Quiet hours between 10pm and 6am - no parties or events allowed
- Absolutely no smoking inside
- no more than 6 persons in the swimming pool at a time (see pool rules)
- only 1 parking in the parking lot
- In case of damage to the property or to its contents (excluding normal wear and tear), the deposit administered to you through Airbnb will be claimed.
- The apartment is to be handed back tidy and in a reasonable state.
- All charges accrued during the stay have to be fully paid prior to departure.
- Do not put sanitary products or nappies in the toilets to avoid blockages.
- Please respect other guests' rights to privacy and peace in the complex.
- All doors and windows to be closed whenever there is nobody inside the apartment for safety and in case of big rains.
I have been in the tourism industry for the last 23 years and have ample experience dealing with guests and all their requests. I am known to be flexible and reliable. My aim is for my guests to feel comfortable and have value for money for a relaxing holiday.