Welcome! Your PRIVATE basement bachelor studio w/ private entrance featuring:
• 1-3 min walk to restaurants (< 100m!)
• 3 min walk to public transport (< 200m!)
• 5 min drive to grocery stores & major hwys (Hwy 404, Hwy 407 & Hwy 7)
• 25-30 min drive to downtown Toronto
Our patio and swing sets are available should you like to relax in our professionally designed green space.
We have just started on AirBnB and we are a friendly and quiet family that live upstairs with our 2 year old son.
We have a family friendly, cozy basement bachelor suite, backed to a yard full of greenery that will keep you comfy, cool and relaxed during your summer visit. The unit has an open-concept design, with a room divider available to separate the living and sleeping spaces. Also within the unit, is a private laundry room JUST FOR GUESTS, not offered in many other listings in the area, perfect for business travellers & groups with longer stays.
Check out our AIRBNB VERIFIED photos in our listing!
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
• full cooking stove with oven
• coffee maker w/ FREE STARBUCKS COFFEE
• small baking/toaster oven
• pots & pans: 1 large pot, 1 pan and 1 small pot
• tableware: plates, bowls and mugs
• flatware: forks, spoons and cutlery
• 2 queen size beds with two pillows and linens to stay cozy
• room divider available to separate open studio space
• night table w/ ambient lamp
• space heater for use if needed
• work table and chair with table lamp
• sofa that can easily convertible to a twin size sofabed
• coffee table
• 48" TV w/ NETFLIX & all-you-can-watch-movies-&-live-programming (streamed)
• towels: bath and facial towels
• shampoo & body wash
• hair blower
PRIVATE IN-SUTE LAUNDRY ROOM
• washer & dryer with laundry basket just for guest
• steam iron
• ironing board
GARDEN GREEN SPACE
• patio set available for use (just let host know ahead of time!)
• private backyard swings and playset/playground for your little one to enjoy (please supervise your child)
• fire extinguisher located in kitchen
• carbon monoxide & smoke detector in kitchen and sleeping spaces
• 1 outdoor parking space is complementary and is included for your stay free of charge
Free complementary parking for 1 vehicle is included. Private dryer and washer, backyard w/ patio set, unsupervised kids playground and entire studio suite available for use.
We have 2 mountain bikes available for rent each at $5/day, just ask us if you'd like to use them!
Additional twin size floor mattress available at $15 extra per night. (just let the host know if you have a group more than 5!)
Because we have a little one, please pardon us as you may occasionally hear us from upstairs before 9:30pm!
Interaction with guests
Your enjoyment of the stay is our #1 priority!
Our goal is to ensure our guests enjoy their stay and will try our best to meet all guests when they arrive. To make the stay as pleasant as possible, we will try to address to any questions and concerns our guests may have.
Other things to note
A Welcome Guide will be available at check-in when you arrive, meanwhile please take a quick peek at our Guidebook (at the bottom of the page) for restaurant and activity recommendations, most recommendations within 1 block from the property!
Restaurants ranging from Asian, Brazilian, Canadian, Italian, Japanese, Korean & Malaysian styles to choose from! Ask away if anything comes to mind!
• Zero tolerance for parties or events
• Only approved guest(s) by the host are allowed on the property
• Please remove shoes inside the unit and place shoes on rack next to entrance
• Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited anywhere in/around the property
• Drugs or illegal substance is strictly prohibited
• Please keep noise levels to a minimum after 11pm
• Check out time is strict unless otherwise noted
• Be mindful that all persons in your booking, regardless of age, must be included in the total number of guests
• Please treat our suite just like your home and be respectful of our place: damages to the suite, contents or furnishings will be charged to your deposit
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a business/finance professional working in the finance industry, that being said though, I love the outdoors and love to travel as soon as the opportunity presents to me. I can speak fluently in 3 languages : English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
If your stay is more than 8 days, I will try my best to accommodate to provide free pickup and drop off to/from the airport, as well as to provide free short-term luggage storage.