Spacious, light and freshly renovated private apartment. It has a living room with new open kitchen, a big master bedroom with a handmade original Hästens bed, spacious sunny balcony, and a bath room with large rain shower. WIFI and Netflix are provided.
Top location near Amstel, at walking distance from train and metro (5 min.) and tram (1 min.) and bike (1min), 500m from hip and happening neighbourhood The Pijp and a 10 minutes bike ride to the city centre with its beautiful Canals.
I'd like you to enjoy Amsterdam as much as possible, but please note that you will be staying in a calm family neighbourhood, so:
- please be quiet after 22u30, I am good friends with my neighbours and like to keep it this way
- smoking is strictly prohibited
- the use of (any kind of) drugs is strictly prohibited
- you are not allowed to invite other people than the people you booked for.
- no parties or loud music allowed in the apartment
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I am a 30y old doctor, doing a surgical residency. During my time off I'd like to travel the world. I love to do sports, mostly kitesurfing and running. Amsterdam is my favourite city in the world; if you book my apartment I'd love to help you around!