This cute studio is professionally managed by Lodging In Telluride. We are a 100% locally owned and operated vacation rental management company. We want you to feel at home in Telluride and we know you'll find our team attentive and approachable.
Tomboy Lodge 143 at a glance:
- Sleeps 2
- Free wifi
- Queen bed in loft
- Clean and comfortable
- Washer & dryer in complex
- Hot tub in complex
- Parking for one vehicle
Rooms and Beds:
Main Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed
Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Tomboy Lodge Complex:
- Outdoor hot tub
- Grassy community yard
- Easy walk to Main St & Grocery Store
- Parking available, one vehicle limit, first come first served
Tomboy Lodge Location: Town of Telluride.
- Short walk to Main street, shops and restaurants
- 10 minute walk to Town Park
- Easy walk to Lift 7 and lift ticket window
- Two minutes walk to Clark's Market grocery store
- Blocks from Telluride Medical Center
- Getting around Telluride: The Galloping Goose runs town loops with bus stops walking distance from the complex.
- No car needed
- Town and all amenities are walkable
- Hop on the goose after dinner and be dropped minutes from the condo
Operating under Town of Telluride Business License #017026
We look forward to welcoming you to beautiful Telluride! We kindly ask all guests to adhere to the following simple rules. We try to keep our rules to the bare minimum, but please keep in mind that these rules are firm & we greatly appreciate your cooperation:
1. This is a residential building. Please refrain from making loud noise as it is close living & we like to respect our neighbors. Please don't bring the bar back to the condo. If we have any late night noise complaints we may have to ask you to leave. And that would be awkward & upsetting for everyone!
2. Absolutely no smoking in the condo or on the premises of the building. This includes cigarettes & marijuana (we can smell it!). $500 fine applies.
3. No pets - please leave your pets at home. Guests who are found to have a pet will be asked to leave immediately, with no refund. Fines begin at $500, and may be higher if damage has occurred or additional cleaning is required.
4. Check in time is 3pm & checkout time is 11am. Please do not arrive early, or leave late without clearing it with us first as it can disrupt a tight housekeeping schedule.
Thats about it! We hope you have a fabulous time in Telluride. We are available throughout your stay should you need anything.
This host has 35 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello, my name is Georgie & I am the owner of a boutique vacation rental company in beautiful Telluride, Colorado. My company, Lodging In Telluride, manages a handful of condos & home for our homeowners & guests. We trend towards the more affordable end of the market, and we strive to offer you the most personalized, hassle free experience. I started out by managing my own condo on Airbnb so I feel like I have a good idea of what it takes to create a successful guest experience - I focus on fairly priced, well stocked & extremely clean properties for you to enjoy. It also helps that I get to host in the most beautiful mountain town in North America!
Originally from Australia, I have lived in Telluride since 2007. I came to be ski bum, but quickly fell in love with this magical box canyon I now call home. I feel very lucky to live in this wonderful place with my husband Willi, and our 2 kids. Ski bum dreams do come true!!!