Perfect location for exploring Iceland.
Located on the south peninsula means we are close to KEF airport, less than 15 min. from the Blue Lagoon, The Continental Divide & a lot of other natural wonders Iceland has to offer.
Ideal to use as a base camp while exploring the country. A 25-minute drive to Reykjavík, the capital, which makes it ideal.
A wealth of curated information will be at your fingertips with my personal House Manual.
- Shared home - I'll be your roommate during your trip, I work from home
- Not in Reykjavík - But a very short 25-minute car ride. You get to hear birds instead of sirens.
The private bedroom has a very comfortable bed, sleeps two, with fresh linens and closets for you to unpack.
The t.v. room has a a TV with cable and Plex and a sofa bed that sleeps two. I provide clean sheets and towels for your use. Free WIFI is accessible in the entire house and patio. The house has three bedrooms (including my room), a shared bathroom with a shower, kitchen, living room and laundry room.
Lastly, there's a sunny private backyard with where you can relax with a cup of coffee.
There is an another room that I rent via Airbnb https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17569553
Me. I use the adjacent bedroom. I mostly work from home so my preference are guests who will be exploring Iceland. I also rent out another room in the house to Airbnb guests.
Check-In at/after 3:00pm
Check-Out at/before 11:00am
Other times can be arranged, please ask.
Please contact me to check dates, tell me a bit about yourself and your trip BEFORE you request a booking. The calendar is accurate but I might be in communication with other guests.
NOTE: If you would like to check the pricing, you can enter the dates you are interested in and click "book it", the next screen will show you the final price before you process payment and confirm.
Create a memorable vacation or business trip by staying at this clean, relaxing, comfortable private bedroom and living room in family-friendly neighborhood in Keflavik, Iceland.
You have access to kitchen, t.v. room, laundry room, dining area and a private bathroom that is for 2 airbnb bedrooms.
Interaction with guests
I will be sharing the house with you and will be available to answer any questions.
Other things to note
The house has two Airbnb bedrooms with a shared bathroom.
My rules are simple:
• Please note every human in your group must be included in the guest numbers so I don't exceed my maximum capacity of 6 people.
Every person in your group must be included in the guest numbers regardless of age. My policy is that extra guests exceeding 2 are charged extra. This will make sure you know exactly what you'll be charged BEFORE you book.
• No parties, no outside visitors or overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help. :)
• No smoking - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Return all keys - if any