- Rest in a clean space w/modern interiors, facilities, & fixtures. A low rise condominium.
- Located in a safe neighborhood near local hotspots (food & commercial areas) w/easy access to public transportation. Foodies haven!
- Best for travelers looking to save w/o sacrificing comfort & location.
• STUDIO UNIT. Best for 1 pax but can fit 2 pax as well. 16sqm
• Hot shower to relax
•Refrigerator, twin bed, AC unit, Fan, electrick kettle, cups, glasses, kitchen & bathroom exhaust
The space is fully furnished with a clean & modern minimalist design providing our guests with a comfortable stay while in the heart of the city. You can enjoy a hot shower after a long day and a personal fridge is also available to store frozen items, food, and drinks. An electric kettle is also available for use with cups glasses and plates. No cooking is allowed. Food delivery recommended and trying out the many restos in the hood is best.
The building is a Low rise condominium with elevators available for use. No long waiting time unlike in high rise condominiums. Very quiet neighborhood.
A laundry shop is conveniently located at the ground floor lobby of the building.
24/7 building security with CCTV
- Condo lobby/ reception
- 24/7 security/front desk
- Kiddie pool at the 2nd floor
Interaction with guests
We may not have any face to face interaction at all as I do not live in the same area. However, you can always send me a viber/ email/ or text message if you have inquiries. I will try my best to help you. =)
Other things to note
Guests will shoulder the water & electricity bills for long term leases (12 days and up).
1. I would like to request for you to take care of the unit and treat it with care and respect as if it were your own. =) eg. Furniture, appliances, etc.
2. Please make sure to switch off the lights, water heater, and AC when not in use to manage expenses (for short term guests)
3. Smoking and pets are not allowed to preserve the unit's cleanliness
4. Keep the place pest free. Do not leave food and drinks around. Trash bags are provided.
5. Guest slippers are provided for use inside the unit. Keep your shoes inside the shoe cabinet.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Mom to a sweet little girl
Lives in Quezon City and works full-time in Fort Bonifacio BGC.
Likes: Food, Travel, Yoga, Beach, Shopping, Spotify and anything pretty