If you love messing about on boats or even just watching them, then
this is the holiday home for you! Situated on the water's edge it is
yards away from the heart of Fowey with all its attractions and also
has a good vantage point of Ferryside where Daphne du Maurier once
resided. The balcony provides an opportunity to fish if so desired.
* Sleeps: 2
* Bedrooms: 1
* Beds: 1 x king size bed
* Bed linen Towels: Bed linen towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: 15 steps leading down to the apartment.
* Kitchen Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher,
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Outdoors: Small balcony.
* Parking: No parking, weekly parking is available in one of the two
car parks within 200 yards.
* Family facilities: None provided.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: Free WiFi provided, electricity and heating included.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Dishwasher, TV, Balcony, cooking hob, oven, fridge, sofa, separate entry, king size bed, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Toilet paper, Soap;
Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen