Cider Cottage, part of Well Farm Cottages, offers an idyllic base for a
holiday. The property is nestled within the heart of the Tamar Valley
where you can walk down to the river which borders the farm, or explore
the beautiful countryside while the award winning beaches of Bude and
Crackington Haven are just a 15 minute drive away. Cider cottage enjoys
wonderful views across the surrounding countryside and down to the
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: Single beds (2), Double beds (1)
* Bed linen Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen Utilities: Bulit-in electric oven and hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer and washing machine.
* Nearest beach: Less than 11 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
* Outdoors: Private garden, garden furniture, barbecue. Shared lawns
with outdoor play equipment (use at own risk), shared use of indoor
games/playroom, selection of books and games in the barn. On the
land river fishing and fields can be used for dog walking.
* Parking: Ample parking.
* Family facilities: Travel cot or wooden cot, highchair and
stairgate available; please order in advance.
* Pets: Maximum 2; £35 per pet per week.
* General: Electricity included in rent; electric stove and open fire
in lounge/diner; night store heaters throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking, WiFi included.
* Changeover time: Arrival 2:00pm - departure 9:00am (Arrival in 2019
will be 3pm)
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Free parking on premises