•Office Nook: desk with internet connection (wireless in house)
•Four miles from the village of Leland
•Perfect for two families
•Sugar Sand Beach
AGREEMENT: Stoney Point Cottages, and tenant agree as follows: Above tenant is an adult and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Total number of occupants will be not exceed the occupants listed 8ppl. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
2. PETS: You MUST clean up after your pet. That includes properly disposing of all waste material. You must also maintain control of your pet at all times, and NEVER leave a pet unattended. If you are leaving for the day and don't want to take the pet with you, you must put it in a local kennel or find alternative solutions to leaving the pet alone at our property. You must clean the home to the same level it was when you arrived; meaning pet hairs should not be visible. Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property or contents of Good Harbor house by pets, including, but not limited to, landscaping, carpets and misuse of furnishings.
3. CHECK IN: Check in 3pm. Keys will be ready for pick up at property location. Keys WILL NOT be issued with a balance owing and without a confirmation that rule are
CHECK OUT: 3pm plan your departure accordingly as cleaning and service staff arrives just after check out. Please leave all keys, remote controls, and linens at the location.
5. WATER and Weather: Tenant hereby acknowledges that the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related swimming in, Lake Michigan and/or surrounding waters. We are not responsible to the weather, shore, water, or bug conditions at the rental.
6. HOLD HARMLESS: Stoney Point Cottages and its owners will not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing.
7. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The rental fee you have paid will provide for normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same condition as you arrived by making sure, dishes are clean and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. All trash should be removed from cottage and placed in trash bins provided outside the cottage.
8. TELEPHONES: Telephones may be used to make unlimited local calls. Long distance is not provided. Should long distance calls be inadvertently charged to Stoney Point Cottages, renters agrees to pay for calls, and Stoney Point Cottages has the right to charge renter.
TENANT INTIAL:__________ DATE :___________
9. COTTAGE Furnishings: The property is fully furnished. Cottages will be inspected prior to arrival. Any damage to the cottage will be renters responsibility to repair or replace at owners approval. Please inspect before you check in and report any concerns.
STONEY POINT COTTAGES HAS THE RIGHT TO BILL RENTER FOR REPLACING ITEMS FOUND MISSING OR DAMAGED.
10. LINENS: Stoney Point Cottages does NOT provide unless listed above in the contract. If listed, Suttons Bay cottage will provide bed sheet sets and one set of towels for each guest. Beach towels are not provided. There will be a replacement fee for missing, soiled or damaged linens/sheets of 50.00 and towels of 25.00.
11. CONSUMABLES: Stoney Point Cottages does NOT provide personal toiletry items, paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, paper plates, plastic ware). It is best if you plan on making a trip to the grocery store to purchase these items.
12. TENANTS LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Tenant, Tenants guests or pets, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished.
13. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following:
A. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation.
B. Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age.
C. Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties.
D. Any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property
E. PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR NEIGHBORS and stay in the yard
16. CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel this reservation, 50% of the rent will be forfeited.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE RENTING A PRIVATE HOME. PLEASE TREAT IT WITH THE SAME RESPECT YOU WOULD LIKE SHOWN TO YOUR OWN HOME.