3 Webb Road is the 'Idyllic Ocean Escape'.
Light, bright and incredibly well presented, this is a perfect place to relax for your Noosa holiday.
A lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom modern apartment that flows over 1 level.
The balcony is positioned to the left of the pool, so that you still maintain privacy will enjoying the beautiful outlook. This area is perfect for unwinding after a day at the beach.
The interior is decorated in a soft and neutral palette, with a French inspired kitchen.
All of the bedrooms are of a good size, with the master retreat featuring its own ensuite.
The second bedroom has a queen bed, and the third has 3 x single beds including a trundle, to sleep 3 children. All rooms are air conditioned.
Situated in the laid back area of Sunshine Beach, it is a quiet and peaceful destination, away from the hustle and bustle of Hastings Street. Yet only a few hundred metres from Sunshine Beach's cafes, delis and shops, so easy to access if walking anywhere.
Secure undercover parking.
* Pool set around paved area - shared with the other apartments in complex
* Exterior balcony for outdoor/ indoor living
* New kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances
* Full laundry facilities
* Open plan living area with flat screen TV, dining space, doors leading to front and side balcony
* Fully fenced property
* Single garage with extra parking.
Interaction with guests
Century 21 Holidays
3/18 Duke Street (cnr Douglas Street)
Sunshine Beach QLD (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) – ext 3
8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
9.00am – 4pm Saturday
Other things to note
Linen is provided at this property.
Beach towels are not provided.
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3: 3 x Singles (including trundle)
ARRIVALS CHECKLIST - CHECK IN 2.00PM
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our properties but the occasional misuse requires that we state the following conditions:
- SMOKING ... This is a non smoking property - Should you be a smoker, please do so outside at all times and dispose of your butts completely - do not throw them in the garden.
- LOCKS AND REMOTES ...2 sets of keys (and one remote if applicable) you are given are to open the front door (and the garage) of the property. These are the only keys you will need. Please return these on departure to our office.
- SECURITY ... Please lock all windows and doors when you are not at the property.
- MAINTENANCE...Please report any maintenance issues to our office as soon as possible and we will endeavour to have this repaired as quickly as we can.
- PETS NEED TO BE APPROVED - ONLY IF A PET FRIENDLY PROPERTY.
If approved pets are more than welcome at this property, however we ask that you please clean up after your pet prior to your departure and do not leave your pet home alone. A Pet Conditions sheet and Bond must be completed and returned to the office prior to any pets entering the premises. An $80 surcharge is payable for each pet staying at the property.
- BBQ - We request that you please clean the barbecue after use. If the cleaner needs to clean down the barbecue after check out, there may be an additional charge to your credit card. Please do not move the barbecue.
- FURNITURE - Please do not move furniture in the property. If furniture is moved and any damage has been caused by the moving of furniture, the cost of repairs and moving to original position will be charged to your credit card upon check out.
IMPORTANT DEPARTURE CHECK LIST - 10.00AM
- CHECK OUT IS STRICTLY 10AM. If you have not vacated the premises by 10am and this delays the cleaners, there will be a late checkout fee charged by way of your security bond. Please do not request a later check out during school holidays, as refusal may offend.
- WINDOWS...Check all windows are fastened and all doors securely locked.
- FANS & AIR CONDITIONING...Please make sure all fans and air cons are turned off on leaving the property and departure.
- RUBBISH BINS...All bins (kitchen and bathrooms) are to be emptied and rubbish placed in wheelie bins. Garbage service is early every Thursday or Friday morning. Please leave bins out Wednesday or Thursday night with fronts toward the kerb. Recycle bins (yellow lids) are collected every second Thursday or Friday.
- LIGHTS...Check all lights are turned off.
- FRIDGES...Please clean out and ensure both fridge and freezer doors are closed properly.
- KEYS ... Keys are to be returned to our office upon check out. Please do not leave keys at the property unless prior arrangements have been made. Should keys be left at the property a Key Retrieval fee of $25.00 will be charged. Our office hours are Mon-Fri 8.30-5pm. Should the office be unattended please return keys to the safe at the office, located on the front landing of our office - there is a key return box.
- GAS BOTTLE: If gas bottle runs out during your stay and it is after office hours, weekends or public holidays, please get it re-filled. Keep the receipt and we will gladly re-imburse you. There is 'Swap and Go' at the Shell Service Station, Noosa Junction or Bunnings Noosaville.
- POOL (IF APPLICABLE): If the pool has leaves in it, this is because the house it set amongst the trees. The pool cleaner attends to this property once a fortnight. If they come when you are staying this will be a scheduled visit. The interruption will be minimal.
We ask that the house be left clean and tidy or additional cleaning fees may be charged. Should there have been any breakages/damage to property during your stay or should any items not be working properly, we ask that you be kind enough to notify us so that we can arrange to replace/repair the item.
We trust you enjoy your stay, Noosa has something to offer for every visitor.
Any maintenance issues please contact our office:
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) - ext 3