This rustic cabin features a small living/dining area, kitchen, bathroom and shower. All appliances and lights are powered via propane (no electricity). This cabin also features a wood burning stove to keep you warm on the cool Northwest evening. All beds are in the main living area and have incredible waterfront views. Relax on the beach or bring your boat for some of the best fishing and crabbing in the Pacific NW. You will never forget this place! Make it a family tradition!
Whiskey Creek Beach NW has exquisite views of the Straight of Juan De Fuca. The Jasper Inn cabin is situated only a few feet from the beautiful pebble beach with unobstructed views of the Canadian Cascades. Take a walk on the private beach and see memorizing sunsets, beautiful tide flats, bald eagles, seals, otters and even the occasional passing whale. Nearby Olympic National Park entrances Sol Duc Hot Springs, Hurricane Ridge, the Hoh Rain Forest, Cape Flattery and many more, make this location an excellent "base camp" from which you can explore the Olympic Peninsula. During the Winter and Fall, enjoy the true nature of the Pacific Northwest right from the porch where you can observe the high tides, storm surges and occasional dense marine fog from the comfort of your cozy cabin. You are going to love this place!
Located just 25 minutes outside Port Angeles, our guests can enjoy the serenity and beauty of the Olympic Peninsula with easy access to town and some of the best hiking, hunting, fishing and exploring you will ever find. There is so much to do in and around the Olympic National Forest, so take your time and enjoy your stay!
Other things to note
*Pet Policy: Pets are allowed ($10 per night). All pets must be kept on a leash and be picked up after. Please do not leave pets in the cabin unattended.
*Most GPS software is giving incorrect directions to our location. After you get onto the dirt road, you will come to a "Y" in the road. Follow the large red signs pointing to the right, and do not go up BeachComber drive to the left. Continue to follow signs to Whiskey Creek WEST. Our office is right after you drive through the anchors. We will be ready to check you in there.
* There is a great little store only 8 min from our cabins , Joyce General, that closes at 8pm. We are only 25 min from Port Angeles so if you’re looking for more options be sure to hit Safeway or Walmart off 101 before heading in for the night.
* Blackberry Cafe is a nice option for a meal out that is only 5-8 min from us. Family Kitchen and the One Twelve are two others near our place. In Port Angeles you have everything from amazing burgers at the Next Door Gastropub, tasty BBQ at Coyote Grill, yummy seafood and steak at Kokopelli Grill, Pho that’s the best at New Saigon. For quick and easy on the pocketbook, Fast Burrito with fresh tasty Mexican food . Also Sabi Thai has stellar Thai food. New Day Eatery has breakfast and lunch only, and is very good!
* Lights are very minimal. Making for a beautiful night sky’s. :) Stars galore! If you plan to arrive after dark be sure to follow the directions we give precisely and ask if you any questions at all. I’d bring a flash light along as well for getting settled in your cabin.
***** Cabin firewood is NOT for the outdoor fire rings. The firewood at the cabins is to be used INSIDE the cabin ONLY, not outside. Campfire wood is available at the office ($5 per bundle).
*****ANY OUTSIDE VISITORS WILL BE CHARGED A DAY FEE AND MUST CHECK IN AT THE OFFICE.
*****NO SMOKING IN THE CABINS!
- There is a pet charge ($10 per day). Please keep your pets off the furniture and on a leash when out in the campground. Keep them under control and clean up after them.
- Do not flush feminine products or paper towels! Please use toilet paper sparingly and help us to conserve water. Septic systems are very fragile.
-Extinguish all lights, lamps and candles before going to bed or leaving the cabin.
-Quiet time is 10 pm.
- Have all dishes washed and take garbage out of cabin to the can on the porch.
- If you move the furniture, please put it back.
- Checkout time is 11 am.
This host has 298 reviews for other properties.View other reviews