10 MINS WALK FROM OBEROI STREET
MODERN COMPOUND VILLAS FOR LARGE GROUP UP TO 13 PERSONS
Trendy and pleasant houses with exotic gardens and pool, ideal for holidays with family or friends!
Villa managed by Optimum Bali. Lowest prices and best services guaranteed. This villa cannot legitimately be offered with better conditions.
Full time maid and 24 hours security guard. Mobile phone with local number provided.
- First breakfast.
- One way airport transfer min. 5 nights stays.
- Free return airport transfer min. 10 nights stays.
Get discount for staying more than 10 nights in Low or High season.*
*Discounts cannot be combined.
On request we can arrange : Car & motorbike rental, day tour, cook, baby-sitting, baby cot, pool fence, high chair, massage spa, laundry & pressing, florist, food delivery etc... Do not hesitate to contact us for any particular request.
6 Bedrooms with Air Conditioning
5 En-suite Bathrooms + 2 guest toilets
2 Private pools
2 Full equipped kitchens
Flat screen TV + DVD player + sound system
Internet Wi Fi
Towels & bed linens
Restaurants (Sun Shoot, Rakuen Asia, L’Assiette, Wahaha, Warung Pak Malen, Mamasan, The Corner, Ingka, Naughty Nuri’s, Baku Dapa etc etc..): 5 – 15 mins walk
Minimart (I Mart, Mini Mart, Circle K, Alfa Mart): 5 – 10 mins walk
Shopping Oberoi Street: 10 mins walk
Fast food (Burger King, Pizza Hut): 10 mins walk
Pharmacy (Kimia Farma): 10 mins walk
Supermarket (Food Mart, Bali Deli, Bintang): 10 – 20 mins walk
Ice Cream (Paletas Wey, Gusto Gelato): 10 – 15 mins walk
Spa (The Shampoo Lounge, Murano, Prana, Jari Menari, Spa Bali): 5 – 20 mins walk
Gym, Yoga & Pilates Studio (Sunset Fitness, Prana Yoga, Yoga Shala): 10 – 15 mins walk
Nightlife (La Favela, Mirror, W, Mint): 10 mins walk to 5 mins drive
Beach (Dhyana Pura, Kudeta, Petitenget): 5 mins drive
Complex Jempiring composed of Villa Bahia and Villa Kallayaan, 6 bedrooms, located in Seminyak, the fashionable seaside resort area of Bali.
This villa is located in the heart of Seminyak, fashionable sea-side resort area of Bali. The design is definitely modern; however the use of local materials (stones, tropical wood etc ...) as well as the decoration of ethnic influence gives it a tropical and refined atmosphere.
Once you passed the colossal entrance door, you will be greeted by a friendly Buddha statue and totally disoriented by the fishpond that you will have to cross stepping on large slabs of wood. Then you will enter the main building which houses the fully equipped kitchen, the dining room with its majestic table and the lounge with a huge sofa, you will enjoy the magnificent view on the lush tropical garden and the wooden deck which encloses the superb 12 x 5 meters infinite pool.
This modern and luxurious villa has three bedrooms, each with air conditioning, en-suite bathrooms and vast dressing rooms. All bedrooms have its own Satellite TV with DVD players and Wi-Fi internet access. Two of them are situated on either side of the living / dining room, the third one is on the side of the pool.
This recently built villa will delight contemporary architecture lovers looking for exoticism. It will allow them to experience the atmosphere peculiar to Bali while enjoying all the modern comfort.
The villa is a sober and elegant place where modern and exotic architecture are mixed harmoniously.
It is located just minutes away from the beaches of Seminyak renowned for their beautiful sunsets but also the equally famous
Oberoi Street with some of the most upscale shops, bars and restaurants in Bali.
You will enter the villa by the living room which opens onto the tropical garden and the pool. On your left is the long bar of the fully equipped kitchen.
The villa has 2 master bedrooms and a smaller one that can accommodate two adults. They are all air-conditioned and equipped with LCD TV with DVD player. The two main bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms, one of them even has a beautiful terrazzo bathtub lined by exotic plants and trees where you can relax while gazing at the sky.
The lush tropical garden surrounds the magnificent swimming pool where you can cool down and around which you can sunbathe comfortably installed in sunbeds provided for this purpose.
You will enjoy all the modern comfort (LCD TV, cable TV, DVD Players, Wi-Fi etc ...) and the tranquility of the place will allow you to revivify yourself in order to fully appreciate all the charms of Bali.
Low season : 2 nights
High season (Jul - Aug) : 2 nights
Peak season (Dec 20 - Jan 7) : 5 nights
1. Rates: The rates include the taxes, airport transfer (min. stay 5 nights), first breakfast, the staff in the villa responsible for the daily house chores and the household linen. We will welcome you at the villa and will assist you during your stay.
2. Arrival and departure times:
Check in time: 2 pm
Checkout time: 12 pm
Check-in and check-out times can be changed upon availability case by case with an upfront agreement of the owner.
Late check out until 6 pm is chargeable 50% of the daily rate.
Late check out after 6 pm is chargeable 100% (additional night).
3. Number of people: The number of people staying in the villa cannot exceed the number written on the reservation form. A prior agreement is mandatory in the case you would like to organize a diner or a reception exceeding 150% of the villa's capacity. In any case, you have to respect the neighborhood.
4. Inventory: In Bali it is not usual to make an inventory or to ask for guarantee, life being here all about respect of the people and their belongings. In that case it is asked to each guest staying at the villa to take care of the home and in case of damages to inform right away the manager and/or the owner.
5. Advice: To enter Indonesia, your passport must be valid for more than 6 months. An international driving license is required if you wish to rent a motorbike or a car without a driver.
6. For our security & villa regulation, we will request a copy of guest passport on the day of check in.
From Dec 20, 2017 - Jan 07, 2018 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Marketing at Villa Rental Management Company and freelance model for photography
I'm based in Indonesia, I have great lodging for your stay in Bali. Looking forward to hosting you via Airbnb.