Beautiful 2 bedroom self contained apartment within a renovated Queenslander.
Situated proudly on an elevated terrace position, it catches sea breezes and enjoys Moreton Bay views.
Quality furnishings and accessories-may vary to images.
4 streets to the esplanade and bike paths. Walk to pools, restaurants and shops.
Local bus stops in the street.
Walk to train.
The apartment is self contained.
Lovely open plan lounge/dining/kitchenette is flooded with light and leads to the verandah and garden via French doors. It has a ceiling fan and there is oil heater for any chilly nights.
The kitchenette contains all appliances except an oven- a convection oven and microwave oven is supplied and does a great job.
All other kitchenware supplied including a wok and blender.
Currently access to the common laundry will require the owner to be home to let you into that space-please contact me via text to arrange.
The kitchen has two sinks for hand washing if absolutely necessary or I can direct you to the local laundry mat.
You have access to an outdoor clothes line.
Main bedroom has water views and access to the verandah and garden.
It has wall to wall built ins, ceiling fan and a queen size bed.
Second room is large, has wall to wall built ins, ceiling fan and 2 single beds.
Access to the apartment is via the front garden and the French doors into the living area.
As the house is on a corner, it is easier access to park in the side street and enter via the side gate into the front garden.
Interaction with guests
Mindful of your privacy.
I'm always available via text for any queries.
Other things to note
Not suitable for children less than 10 years of age.
1. Strictly NO SMOKING inside or outside within a 3m radius from the property.
2. No parties or loud noise please.
3. Luggage- please refrain from opening luggage against the walls and wardrobe doors. Please open them on the floor or within the confines of the hanging wardrobe space.
4. Please close and lock all windows and doors prior to going out and leaving. The main bedroom French doors can remain open if the security doors are locked.
5. Please conserve electricity and use lamps where possible. There is a sensor light that turns on at night so it is not necessary to leave the outdoor light on.
5. Please do not remove ANY items from the property, if you would like to take cutlery etc. for a picnic please let me know and I can assist.
6. Please remove rubbish and recycling on a regular basis(URL HIDDEN) Rubbish must be contained within the plastic bags that are provided under the kitchen sink.
Please ensure you use these to line the small bin in the kitchen(URL HIDDEN) The bins are located under the rear deck and can be accessed via a gate beside the locku(URL HIDDEN) Garage at the street side of the property. The recycle bin has a yellow lid.
7. Females please do not flush sanitary items in the toilet. Baby nappy bags are useful for disposal of these items.
8. No damp or wet swimwear on the beds or lounge please.
9. Prior to leaving please ensure-
- all dishes etc are washed, dried and put away.
- rubbish is put into the large garbage bins
- lights and fans are turned off
- doors and windows are locked (please do not lock the main bedroom French doors, but ensure the security doors are locked).
10. The guest is liable for the cost of breakages, loss and damage and must be reported to the owner immediately.
Thank-you for your cooperation.
As I was a flight attendant with Qantas for 25 years, I know what it is like to travel and stay in hotel rooms.
I hope your stay in my home is enjoyable!
I'm here to help with any queries during your stay, please contact me via text.
Love making new friends from all countries.
Your privacy is fully respected during your stay as I hope you respect mine.