We're across the street from the beach and from the surf club, home to the famous Captain Moonlight restaurant (fabulous food and the best views on the coast). We're on the Great Ocean Road, 30 minutes from Lorne and 2 hours from the 12 Apostles. The perfect base to explore the Great Ocean Road or to stay and play for the week.
Please no parties or loud music. We LOVE our neighbours!
**OVERVIEW: We hate having to lay out rules as much as you hate having to follow them. So we've identified the things that are REALLY important to us so please read them and be respectful of our needs so we can be great hosts for you.**
* PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECKOUT ON TIME: We will have the house ready for you for check in time, but please make sure you leave on time so that we can get ready for the next guests.
* NO PARTIES OR ENTERTAINING; Only Registered guests to be in the home. Please do not use our home to entertain guests and we definitely do not allow parties. We'd be happy to help you find other places to spend time with your family and friends.
* OVERNIGHT GUESTS: All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
* DOGS: We allow small doggos in the house. It’s really important to us that we do not disturb our neighbours, so we do not allow dogs who have barking tendancies, especially if you plan to leave them alone. You must clean up after your dog and ensure all poop is bagged and placed in the bin before you leave. Please also try to pop a blanket on any furniture to avoid damage.
* NO SMOKING: There is no smoking of any kind in the house or on the deck and porch. If you need to smoke, you can step out to the curb and pocket your butt.
*DRUGS AND ALCOHOL: Absolutely no drugs are to be taken in the house. Alcohol is fine for legal aged guests.
* NO FOOD IN THE BEDROOMS: If you intend to eat at home, please sit down in the kitchen, dining room, or on the back porch instead of eating in your room.
* QUIET HOURS: Please ensure there is absolutely no loud music or noise coming from the house between 9pm and 8am. The walls are pretty thick so it shouldn’t be a problem, just be respectful please.
* CHILDREN UNDER 12 - We're childless and have never learned how to make our home safe for small kids so it’s up to you to make sure your kids are supervised and safe.
* WHAT WE PROVIDE: We'll do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets or such. Soap is available to use while you are staying with us along with some other spiffs and we’re not a hotel – these things are not for you to take with you when you leave. If you don't see what you need, please ask.
* ASK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ISSUE: The key is, we're almost always here, just ask if you need something or want to know something. We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you. If we aren't here, just text. We'll point you in the right direction.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.