Sick of sleeping in double beds in nearly every CBD apartment? Stretch out - We got king size here, queen size in the 2nd bedroom in our gigantic warehouse conversion. 100 sq m/1000 sq ft with high ceilings. 1 block from southern cross (rail, skybus), flagstaff gardens & the legal district. A/C, heat. unlimited wifi, netflix.
Looking for more options? Try my other Melbourne CBD listings: https://www.airbnb.com.au/users/55324450/listings/
Interaction with guests
We hope to make your stay as easy and enjoyable as possible. If you'd like some help with anything, feel free to message.
Services can be arranged at reasonable rates :
- breakfast basket
- grocery delivery
- laundry service
- airport transfers (can take up to 7 passengers)
- portable wifi hotspot
- flowers and gifts
- additional apartment cleaning
- change of linen
- top-up of supplies
- early check in, late check-out (subject to availability)
We are also happy to share with you our personal recommendations for restaurants, cafes and other activities.
Other things to note
Self Check-in Option
We can provide a lockbox/key safe on site for self check-in. Security code will be advised prior to arrival.
Checkout is 11am. Leave the keys on the bench and close the door behind you. Pls message us when you depart.
- Must follow building rules: no smoking anywhere in building or courtyard or parking lot; no pets
- Respect your neighbours. Noise that can be heard outside after 10pm (Sun-Thur) or 11pm (Fri-Sat) is against EPA regulations. It may also result in a “sorry hamper” being bought for the neighbours and charged to your account.
- Material breaches of the rules above may result in your license to occupy being revoked
- Your apartment and linen will be cleaned prior to your stay and a standard portion of amenities provided (including toilet rolls, soap/shampoo/conditioner, dishwashing/laundry detergents et. al.). For those with larger groups/longer stays it is up to you to clean or purchase additional supplies should some items run out during your stay. Alternatively get in contact and we can provide a mid stay clean or amenity topup for a fee.
- Please have a great time in Melbourne!
From Nov 01, 2017 - Aug 31, 2018 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
This host has 61 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Love cooking, running, playing piano & traveling. Favourite destinations: London, New York, Hong Kong