This stunning property consists of 4 bedrooms with beautiful solid wooden flooring and private verandas. The master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom with hydro massage pressure system and an impressive wail-in closet. The closet is every woman’s dream wardrobe as it doubles as a dressing room, with dressing table, full-length mirror and specialist lighting. The second bedroom also benefits from an en-suite bathroom, whilst the remaining two bedrooms have access to the main bathroom.
The villa benefits from spacious living areas that are tastefully adorned in contemporary style and feature genuine marble flooring. The spacious main living room with its fireplace invites relaxation and time with family and friends and is divided into two sections, one of which opens outs to the veranda with its outdoor seating. There are two sets of dining areas, the first leads on from the lounge for hosting guests, and the second forms part of the kitchen/dining area for everyday dining. Doors in the second dining area open on to the dedicated playroom, which is both fun and stylish with its mix of contemporary and children’s furniture and a cosy fireplace. The downstairs living areas are further enhances by a guest toilet, detailed lightening and a host of fine finishing touches.
Other things to note
• Underfloor heating
• Central air-conditioning system
• Triple glazing glass with UV stability protection
• WI-Fi system covering the whole house and yard
• High-standard pool bar with full facility kitchen, air-conditioning, lightening system, projector TV, satellite system and toilet
• Separate studio apartment perfectly designed for maid
• En-suite hydro massage
• Covered garage for 2 cars with remote-controlled electric door
• Laundry room
• 2 fireplaces