About this listing
This is a Single storey house which is located within the heart of the historical city of Melaka. My place is Just 500 m to Jonker Street , Dataran Pahlawan and close to family-friendly activities, restaurants and dining, and nightlife. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the ambiance, the neighbourhood, and the outdoors space. My place is good for couples, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Facilities we have:
* Air-cond in 3 bedrooms
* 2 bathroom with water heater
* 3 queens beds & 2 single bed
* High quality spring mattress, pillows & linens
* 40" LCD TV
* Kitchen facilities include fridge, microwave, kettle & cutlery
* Iron & ironing board
* Hair dryer
* 2 private parking
* Free WiFi
* Shampoo & shower foam provided
* Towel provided
* Toothbrush & toothpaste are not provided
* Complimentary coffee
Check in: 3.00 pm
Check out: 11.00 am
Jonker Street – the centre street of Chinatown – was once renowned for its antique shops. However over the years it has turned to clothing and crafts outlets as well as restaurants. The best part of Jonker Street is the night market on Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday that sells everything from tasty treats to cheap keepsakes.
Dataran Pahlawan - A one-stop megamall from the latest fashion to culinary delights to an adventurous indulgence for everyone! Situated in the heart of historical Melaka, Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall is surrounded by living museums way back during its historical reign namely A' Famosa and St Paul's Hill that illuminate the neighbouring areas. Imagine yourself walking back in time to the birth of the once glorious trade port between the East and West at the Straits of Melaka as you walk along these historical monuments.
UNESCO - Malacca was declared a World Heritage City by UNESCO. Its heritage buildings, cultural enclaves and places of worship are visited by history buffs and tourists from around the globe. Participate in the exciting anniversary celebrations to commemorate the historic occasion.
Interaction with guests
This is super saver rate for minimum 2 nights stay.
Find another standard rate listing for 1 night stay under my profile name.
Other things to note
* As we do not have a 24 hour front desk service, please kindly advise us on your estimated time of arrival in order for us to facilitate your check-in.
* Security Deposit of RM200 to be pay by cash upon check in. (refundable)
- 1. No smoking inside the premise. Smoke allowed ONLY outside or on the balcony with ashtray provide. 2. Outside guests are entirely your responsibility. 3. Always lock all the doors & windows when going out and bedtime. 4. Please think of others living nearby, don't be noisy and cause disruption ( especially the day turn to night time after 9pm) 5. Please inform us of your arrival / departure timings at 1 day in advance. 6. Please leave the premise the way you found it for future guests. ( wash up your used plates, cups, utensils etc. Put the rubbish in the dustbin provide.) 7. Please ask us for any assistance or help if you require to. 8. Remember to switch off the Air cons, electrical item, lights & water when not in use. 9. Towels and linens are to be used at the premise with correct way. 10. No pets, No Durians (or bad smelly food), No cooking, No Steamboat and NO BBQ inside or outside the premise.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.