About this listing
Located in a quiet street, close to multiple beaches and walks, this property is pet friendly and comfortable.
Location -Seagrass Beach House is located on the upper side of Tulip Street, only a short walk to Boat Ramp Beach and not far from the White Sands coastal walk.
Key Features - Seagrass Beach House is pet friendly with a large enclosed backyard. It has a cosy wood fireplace, ample living space and great views of Jervis Bay from the front.
Configuration - The house has multiple living areas, 2 dining and 2 sitting areas.There are 3 bedrooms: 2 x queen bedroom and 1 bedroom with a bunk and 2 single beds. There is a deck at the front to which one of the queen bedrooms has access. There is a bathroom and an additional shower and toilet in the laundry located at the back of the house.
Outdoors - The front deck is a nice size and has an outdoor dining setting that seats 8. From here, you will enjoy the beautiful views of Jervis Bay.The backyard is a nice size and is fully fenced and is pet friendly. There is a gas BBQ and an outdoor shower.
Heating and Cooling - Seagrass is equipped with an open fireplace in the living room as well as 1x gas heaters anda moveable fan.
Linen - Yes linen is supplied at Seagrass Beach House. Please however remember to bring your beach towels.
Parking - There is off street parking for 2 or 3 cars.
Pets - Seagrass Beach Houseis a pet friendly property subject to the following rules:
please keep your dog outside as much as possible
the rear yard is fully fenced, however please check for yourself that your dog cannot get out
please bring along your own dog bed
no dogs on furniture or beds, please
please bag and dispose of doggy waste appropriately, leaving the lawns as you found them
Guests have use of the entire house.
Interaction with guests
Our property is not a bed and breakfast, so we will leave you in peace during your stay, however if you need us, please contact The Holidays Collection on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Other things to note
Minimum stay - there is a minimum 2 night stay for all bookings, which changes to 3 nights on long weekends, 4 nights at Easter and 7 night blocks during peak season. Peak season runs from mid-December to the end of the Australia Day long weekend in January.
Peak changeover day - please note that during peak season, our properties have designated changeover days so as to make the cleaning rosters manageable.
Internet / Wi-Fi access - please be aware that there is no ADSL in Hyams Beach and poor ADSL internet in most other areas of Jervis Bay. As a result, until the NBN is rolled out, none of our houses offer internet access. If a house has internet, you may nonetheless use it with no guarantee of reliability or bandwidth by us or the owner. If you bring an internet dongle with you, the best network is Telstra, followed by Vodafone. Otherwise, use your smart phone only during your stay or go across to Huskisson where various cafes offer free wifi. The Sanctuary Point Public Library and the St Georges Basin Country Club also provide free Wi-Fi.
- Our extra rules are as follows:
- • If you depart on a Sunday or public holiday, we may give you a 4pm checkout. This will be advised at the time of booking
- • sorry, no schoolies, no weddings, no bucks, hens or other parties
- • sorry, you may not exceed the number of guests that your house is rated for
- • whilst we take care to keep all in good condition and working order, nevertheless breakages, outages and malfunctions beyond our control do occur. When this happens, we will rectify a situation as soon as practicable, but do not guarantee or take any further responsibility
- • re the security bond held by airbnb for your stay: if you look after the property like your own, respect the peace and quiet of your neighbours, take out the garbage, don’t move furniture, don’t un-cable electronic appliances, only have pets if allowed, and do not get too drunk or rowdy…you should be OK
- • please also be honest in reporting damage or breakages, and plan ahead to leave the house and the dirty dishes in a clean and tidy state.
I have been the Airbnb Account Manager at The Holidays Collection based in Hyams Beach for over 6 months now. From our portfolio of over 100 beach houses I have hand-picked a selection of our most prized properties to present to Airbnb guests.
The Holidays Collection is a privately owned company specialising in holiday rentals and sales in the Jervis Bay area. This rapidly growing business manages over 100 properties scattered along the gorgeous South Coast of NSW - including the beautiful couples only, heritage listed Hyams Beach Seaside Cottages.
We have a great team and on-site assistance from our office which is located inside the Hyams Beach Cafe!