Nestled within a beautiful mountain valley, our home looks like a Victorian dollhouse. Quiet & safe neighborhood with a park / playground nearby.
Charming home perfect for families, couple getaways and business.
For summer months, the aquatic center is only one block away, the fairgrounds & local zoo are nearby as well. This is a college town, so it's close to everything like Utah State University & other technical colleges.
Dairy products like cheese & ice cream can be bought locally.
for Victorian Dollhouse of Logan
1. This is an extremely quiet neighborhood, so please be respectful. Absolutely no parties or loud noises allowed.
2. No smoking or drugs allowed.
3. No pets allowed.
4. Dishes must be placed in the dishwasher and started upon departure. Detergent is under the kitchen sink.
5. All bedsheets & towels (bath & dish) must be placed in the washing machine or simply on the laundry room floor & 1st cycle started upon departure. Detergent is located in the cupboard above the washer.
6. No use of matches or fire allowed. There is a fire pit in the backyard, but it’s prohibited for use.
7. Wednesday guests: Please take the garbage cans out to the curb, as it comes early on Thursday morning.
8. When leaving the house, pull the front door tight and press the door lock logo name (above number 2) until the green check mark activates.
9. Leave the house in the same conditions as when you arrived.
If there are any issues, please contact us directly.
Most Important: Enjoy your stay, please leave us a review on Airbnb, come back again and recommend other guests to stay with us!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Kim is an author, language interpreter, translator and editor. She lived in Latin America for almost 2 decades and loves culture, great conversation and travel.
Mike has been an IT professional for over 20 years.
You will feel completely at home here, as if you were in your own home. Conversation is stimulating, nonjudgmental and full of interesting topics.