Grab your flippers beach lovers! At Sandals At The Bay you are only 100 metres from the white sands of Hyams beach. You will also enjoy ocean & treetop views from this large, comfortable and immaculate first floor apartment. Sandals At The Bay Upstairs sleeps 6, but you can book Sandals At The Bay Downstairs as well to sleep a group of 10!
Location - Sandals at the Bay is located in Bayview Avenue which is near the southern end of Hyams Beach. It is a very easy walk to the beach and cafe
Key features - A large secure upstairs apartment with plenty of internal space and a large side deck facing out to the bay. From here you can enjoy lovely views and beach breezes whilst barbequing. 23a Bayview sleeps 6, but you can book 23b Bayview as well to sleep a group of 10!
Configuration - Sandals at the Bay is a large first level apartment with water views from the living area and main bedroom. The apartment features a very large living area with adjoining dining room. Additionally it has a large side verandah facing the bay for outdoor living. The kitchen is large and recently renovated. All three bedrooms and bathroom are located together up a hallway. The main bedroom is a very generous size and features a king size bedroom. Bedroom 2 has a queen and bedroom 3 has 2 single beds. They are all carpeted and have built in cupboards.
Outdoors - Beside the side deck where there is a BBQ, there is also a large back yard that is shared with the downstairs apartment. There is an outdoors shower next to the garage. The downstairs BBQ area is reserved for the downstairs apartment
Heating and Cooling - At Sandals at the Bay, there are two electric heaters and the living area is air conditioned. In addition each bedroom has a conventional or blade fan, as seen in the photos.
Linen - Linen is supplied at Sandals at the Bay. Please however remember to bring your beach towels
Parking - You will have use of the right garage + the right parking spot on the driveway. The left side is for use by 23b Bayview - the downstairs rear unit. Access to the garage is via the entrance foyer of 23a Bayview, and you can then open the garage manually from the inside.
Pets - Sorry,pets are not permitted at Sandals at the Bay
You will have use of the entire top floor and the laundry that is shared with Sandals At The Bay Downstairs.
Interaction with guests
Our property is not a bed and breakfast, so we will leave you in peace during your stay, however if you need us, please contact The Holidays Collection on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Other things to note
Minimum stay - there is a minimum 2 night stay for all bookings, which changes to 3 nights on long weekends, 4 nights at Easter and 7 night blocks during peak season. Peak season runs from mid-December to the end of the Australia Day long weekend in January.
Peak changeover day - please note that during peak season, our properties have designated changeover days so as to make the cleaning rosters manageable.
Internet / Wi-Fi access - please be aware that there is no ADSL in Hyams Beach and poor ADSL internet in most other areas of Jervis Bay. As a result, until the NBN is rolled out, none of our houses offer internet access. If a house has internet, you may nonetheless use it with no guarantee of reliability or bandwidth by us or the owner. If you bring an internet dongle with you, the best network is Telstra, followed by Vodafone. Otherwise, use your smart phone only during your stay or go across to Huskisson where various cafes offer free wifi. The Sanctuary Point Public Library and the St Georges Basin Country Club also provide free Wi-Fi.
- Our extra rules are as follows:
- • If you depart on a Sunday or public holiday, we may give you a 4pm checkout. This will be advised at the time of booking.
- • sorry, no schoolies, no weddings, no bucks, hens or other parties.
- • sorry, you may not exceed the number of guests that your house is rated for.
- • whilst we take care to keep all in good condition and working order, nevertheless breakages, outages and malfunctions beyond our control do occur. When this happens, we will rectify a situation as soon as practicable, but do not guarantee or take any further responsibility.
- • re the security bond held by airbnb for your stay: if you look after the property like your own, respect the peace and quiet of your neighbours, take out the garbage, don’t move furniture, don’t un-cable electronic appliances, only have pets if allowed, and do not get too drunk or rowdy…you should be OK.
- • please also be honest in reporting damage or breakages, and plan ahead to leave the house and the dirty dishes in a clean and tidy state.