Breathtaking 3 level designer townhouse located within short walking distance to Melbourne's famous sporting precinct including the MCG, AAMI Park, Melbourne Tennis Centre and more. You cannot pick a better spot if you are going to see a sporting event in Melbourne. All the cafes, bars and restaurants of Swan Street and Church St are right at your door step. Enjoy a memorable picnic in the Royal Botanical Gardens or go for your morning jog along the picturesque Yarra River.
* 2 Bedrooms (Both bedrooms are located on the 2nd floor)
1st Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed
2nd Bedroom: 2 Single Beds
Also a sofa bed is located in on the top floor.
* 1 Bathroom (Also located on the 2nd floor)
* 1 Living / Rumpus room (Located on the 3rd floor)
* 1 small car space at the rear of the property. Also one on street parking permit included.
* 2 TV's: One on the ground floor and one on the 3rd floor.
* Stunning rear courtyard with tranquil fish pond.
* Beautiful private third floor balcony with outdoor dining table
* Heating / Air-Conditioning
* Washer & dryer (laundry detergent included)
* Linen & towels provided
* Guest amenities includes such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash
* Free WIFI
* Free to air TV
* Fully equipped kitchen. Includes microwave, pots, pans & cooking utensils
* Short walking distance to Swan Street & Church Street
* Short walking distance to the Yarra River, Botanical Gardens and Melbourne's infamous Sporting Precinct.
Guests will have access to the entire home.
Interaction with guests
We are able to help you as much or as little as you need. We're located nearby and will always available by phone if you need any assistance.
Other things to note
***** PLEASE NOTE: You will be charged a fee of $200 if the parking permit is not returned to the property.*****
- Please respect our neighbours and do not disturb them.
- No music or loud noises between 10pm - 7am.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Mybnb here and it's nice to meet you! We look after multiple properties throughout Melbourne and the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. We're a complete management solution, meaning we take care of absolutely everything. From creating your listing to having you place cleaned, we do it all!
Whilst managing properties through Airbnb, we've learnt a lot about the various areas and different nuances Melbourne and the Sunshine Coast have to offer. On top of that, we love meeting honest, genuine and interesting guests, some of whom have become friends too!
Living in the sporting and cultural hub of Australia has it's perks. It's a great city to visit and an even better one to live in. We look forward to sharing it with you!
See you soon :-)
Blake (Mybnb Manager)