Welcome to your new home! In just 5 minutes you would find South Howard, a popular strip, where you will find restaurants, bars, dancing, and much more. Tampa International Airport, Busch Gardens, and Tampa Downtown are within 10-15 driving minutes. Highway I-4 is 3 minutes away, which could help you reach any attraction Tampa has to offer in less than 15 minutes. This home can suit up to 8 people, so bring your whole family!
Your new home consists of two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a pull out sofa, coffee for those coffee lovers, AC, and as an added bonus, a washer and dryer! Spend as little or as much time here as you want while you explore the Tampa Bay area!
The entire property is yours to enjoy!
Interaction with guests
As much or as little as needed. We want you to be as comfortable as possible. You can reach me nearly any time of the day for any concerns.
Other things to note
A local experience like this with these kinds of amenities at a nearby hotel will cost you $230+ per night.
Check in 4:00 PM
Check out 11:00 AM
- **Important** Please make sure you read and comply with these rules:
- NO SMOKING
- NO Mailing Packages
- NO Excessive guests
- NO PARTYING of any kind inside or on the property. There is a street filled with restaurants and bars for this. This is a residential working neighborhood that is quiet in the evenings. Please respect the neighborhood. Noise level MUST BE MINIMAL after 10 PM! There is a noise level city ordinance, we do not want complaints! Violation of the noise/party rule will result in the police being called, termination of your reservation, and the security deposit retained. We must respect the peace of the community! Thank you
- PENALTIES FOR THE FOLLOWING. Held against security deposit and claim will be filed with Airbnb.
- **Lost Keys: $100 to rekey
- **Late Checkout Pass 11 am without our concern: $75
- **Excessive Cleaning if place if left filthy with trash everywhere: $50
- Please leave the place clean, remember this is a home & not a hotel. This is what the Airbnb community is all about. We appreciate you and know you will have the time of your lives!
I am world citizen living in the Tampa Bay Area. I like to travel, meet new people, learn and explore. My favorite is to engage in conversations with people who like to share their story.