A great alternative to a hotel room, this fully-renovated cozy studio is furnished with more amenities for a super comfortable stay!
Brand new kitchenette with granite countertop is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave oven, induction cooktop, and more! A newly remodeled bathroom is complete w/ full-size tub, floor-to-ceiling tiles, and a portable washer and dryer!
Smart TV w/ cable HD channels, FREE Internet and Wi-Fi. Ceiling fan and air circulator are all you need to be comfortable.
* Convenient in-unit portable Washer and Dryer! Very few Studios in Princeville (Sandpiper) have this ... and the closest laundromat is in Kapaa...
* Keyless entry, separate entrance, 24/7 access with unique code (assigned prior to check-in date).
* Queen-size bed and lounger (converts to a full-size bed).
* Large Kitchenette with portable induction cooktop and induction-safe cookware. Kitchen amenities beyond the basics - including a microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, crock pot, blender, rice-cooker, the all-important corkscrew, and more!
* Full-size deep bathtub (w/ non-slip mat available).
* Private lanai with dining table and seating for 4.
* Beach amenities - including 2 beach chairs, beach mats, small cooler, beach umbrella, 2 sets of basic mask & snorkel, and beach towels.
* Live potted plants in lanai - if they look thirsty, please give them water ;-)
* Note: There are NO wild chickens on the property to wake you in the early morning!
This ground-level unit is easily accessible with no stairs, and is located in a sunny area within the complex, steps to the pool/Jacuzzi/BBQ area, and away from busy roads and parking lots. Guests are allowed use of the pool/Jacuzzi and BBQ grills provided in the pool area - there's even FREE wi-fi poolside!
Interaction with guests
For issues or questions during your stay, please reach out to our friendly local contact (to be provided at Check-in).
Other things to note
For stays longer than 9 days, a mandatory cleaning will be required every 10 days ($106/cleaning, includes taxes).
If you're coming from LIH airport/Lihue/Kapaa area, head North on HI-51 to HI-56 for about 27 scenic miles to Ka Haku Road in Princeville. Turn right on Ka Haku Rd., and stay on it for about a mile to Pepelani Loop. Make a right on Pepelani Loop, and the first right on Albert Road. Entrance to the rear parking lot will be the first right. You may park in any UNMARKED spots, there is no assigned parking for this unit. There are also unreserved spots in the front parking lot off Pepelani Loop (access is across from The Plantation).
Room Rate and Taxes:
The room rate stated is inclusive of a 13.416% Hawai'i property tax, which is a requirement for all rentals less than 180 consecutive days in Hawai'i, consisting of General Excise Tax 4.166% (GET) and Transient Accommodation Tax 9.25% (TAT).
- Quiet hours 9pm-8am
- No loud or disruptive noises