Bright, charming and cozy house with an unforgettable view that will leave you breathless. Exciting outdoor patio with a grill and Views of the Bay Bridge, Twin Peaks, Downtown, East Bay, Ocean beach
Over looking some of the must visit places in SF. Plan your day starting in this house!
House is recently updated, kept spotless and first time in vac rental All new Bedding, New hypoallergenic Comforter, duvet, pillow cases, sheets and down alternate comforter. New mattress, towels and dinnerware.
I may be doing some light construction downstairs on the first floor, that WILL NOT effect the living area which is on the second floor from 9am -530pm till mid or end of August. If your here visiting on vacation you would probably be out during that time anyways and will not notice anything.
The entire house will be rented except for the back yard deck, and downstairs garage area. You will be the only renters in the house, work may be in progress with taking measurements and doing some prep work. They may or may not be working on the house during your stay. All work sound be done by end of August.
Other things to note
Please Note: We welcome children although your children are not to be left alone in the home with YOUR supervision at all times.
I will have motion detection Cameras on the front door and on the ledge of the patio for your protection, It will not be facing lounge area.
Included is a 1 car garage, I have a universal smart phone garage controller. which you need to download (nexx Garage app) Also there is street parking, Street cleaning is on Tuesday’s. DO NOT BLOCK DRIVE WAY, you may risk of getting a ticket by the city.
- Although there is no smoking in the house, there is smoking allowed on the patio deck. Please clean up after using the deck. ($50-$100 additional cleaning fee if cigarette butts or garbage is are found in the deck area, neighbors will complain resulting in paying for a cleaner to climb over to pick up litter blown away by the wind)
- No shoes in the house please, you will see the house is spotless. Shoes can be placed in the closet next to the main entrance.
-Cleaning up after using anything in the kitchen
- Quiet hours is after 10pm, please be respectful to neighbors, they are closely connected with law enforcement. We are also a detached home noise inside the house should be ok just not in the deck area.
- This is a safe and quiet neighborhood, perfect for family and respectful travelers.
- Keep the clean and tidy.
- No parties.
- No smoking.
- No drugs.
- No pets.
- No excessive intoxication.
- Quiet time after 10:00 PM to 8AM.
- Must respect requests for noise reduction
- When checking out, all guests must leave the premises
- Person who booked must be responsible for the group and follow these house rules.
I grew up here, and traveled around the world, but there is still no place I would call home without being surrounded with family & friends in Sf.
I like good food, enjoy getting massages, and driving fast cars. My hobbies are cooking, challenging chefs, snowboarding, camping and anything outdoorsy. I believe in seeing the good in a person and treating people the way I like to be treated. I come across as a caring and loving person, with a good spirit with positive vibes.