Beach Break is perfect for a weekend away or extended holiday. This stylishly decorated cottage will cater to every need and has excellent inside and outside entertaining areas. With water views, only a 3 minute stroll to the white sands of Hyams Beach, and and a safe park for the kids to play across the road, come and enjoy what 'Beach Break' has to offer.
Location - Beach Break is located along the northern end of Cyrus Street, and is an easy walk to either Chinamans Beach or little Hyams Beach. It is across the road from a water reserve park and has views across Jervis Bay.
Key features - Beach Break is stylish, modern and very well appointed, yet at the same time comfortable and relaxing. You are bound to feel right at home. Its location is idyllic - it is close to the beach, the National Park walking trail to Vincentia, and the cafe. Through the colder months you can relax in front of the cosy wood fire and de-stress listening to the waves breaking only metres away.
Configuration - Beach Break is a single level house on a corner block with a front deck, good sized outdoor entertaining area and lawn, and a table tennis room for the kids. The main house has a spacious kitchen, open plan living and lounge, three bedrooms, a main shared bathroom, and an internal laundry with shower and second toilet. The whole house has a light, airy and stylish feel to it with beautiful views to Jervis Bay.
Heating and Cooling -There is a fireplace to keep you warm during the cooler months.
Linen - Linen and bath towels are provided at Beach Break. Please however remember to bring your own beach towels.
Parking - There is off-street parking for 2 cars.
Pets - Sorry, Beach Break is not a pet friendly property.
You will have use of the entire property.
Interaction with guests
Our property is not a bed and breakfast, so we will leave you in peace during your stay, however if you need us, please contact The Holidays Collection on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Other things to note
Minimum stay - there is a minimum 2 night stay for all bookings, which changes to 3 nights on long weekends, 4 nights at Easter and 7 night blocks during peak season. Peak season runs from mid-December to the end of the Australia Day long weekend in January.
Peak changeover day - please note that during peak season, our properties have designated changeover days so as to make the cleaning rosters manageable.
Internet / Wi-Fi access - please be aware that there is no ADSL in Hyams Beach and poor ADSL internet in most other areas of Jervis Bay. As a result, until the NBN is rolled out, none of our houses offer internet access. If a house has internet, you may nonetheless use it with no guarantee of reliability or bandwidth by us or the owner. If you bring an internet dongle with you, the best network is Telstra, followed by Vodafone. Otherwise, use your smart phone only during your stay or go across to Huskisson where various cafes offer free wifi. The Sanctuary Point Public Library and the St Georges Basin Country Club also provide free Wi-Fi.
Our extra rules are as follows:
• If you depart on a Sunday or public holiday, we may give you a 4pm checkout. This will be advised at the time of booking
• sorry, no schoolies, no weddings, no bucks, hens or other parties
• sorry, you may not exceed the number of guests that your house is rated for
• whilst we take care to keep all in good condition and working order, nevertheless breakages, outages and malfunctions beyond our control do occur. When this happens, we will rectify a situation as soon as practicable, but do not guarantee or take any further responsibility
• re the security bond held by airbnb for your stay: if you look after the property like your own, respect the peace and quiet of your neighbours, take out the garbage, don’t move furniture, don’t un-cable electronic appliances, only have pets if allowed, and do not get too drunk or rowdy…you should be OK
• please also be honest in reporting damage or breakages, and plan ahead to leave the house and the dirty dishes in a clean and tidy state.
Common sense stuff really, or as your grandmother would say: ‘nice manners’.
I have been the Airbnb Account Manager at The Holidays Collection based in Hyams Beach for over 6 months now. From our portfolio of over 100 beach houses I have hand-picked a selection of our most prized properties to present to Airbnb guests.
The Holidays Collection is a privately owned company specialising in holiday rentals and sales in the Jervis Bay area. This rapidly growing business manages over 100 properties scattered along the gorgeous South Coast of NSW - including the beautiful couples only, heritage listed Hyams Beach Seaside Cottages.
We have a great team and on-site assistance from our office which is located inside the Hyams Beach Cafe!