This room has large en suite bathroom and king size bed. The bathroom has a shower and a bathtub with water jet massage. Our waterfront house sits in front of the Fraser river, across the airport, with Lulu island dyke trail on doorstep, Terra Nova Rural Park and adventure playground around the corner. View of the mountains in the northshore. House to airport: 15 minutes and about $25 by taxi, or 45 minutes and $7.50 by public transportation.
maps and tourist information
ground kitchen use for breakfast time only
toaster, microwave, water boiler, mini fridge in the 2nd floor lounge any time
complementary tea and coffee, self-serve breakfast
linens, towels, shampoo, soap
laundry $5/load (washer, dryer, detergent)
3 bikes (large, medium, small) for rent $5/day each
on site parking
Interaction with guests
This is self-serve accommodation. I work from home and around the city so will be here sporadically. I'm usually at home in the evening.
Other things to note
We have 2 young children who go to daycare during the day. They are home after 6pm and can be a bit loud. Otherwise this is a quiet house in a quiet neighbourhood.
- Quiet time after 10pm.
- Please clean up after yourself.
- No smoking and no animals on the premise.
- $50 fine for each key lost.
- Anything left behind will be donated to charity. If you want it mailed to you, there will be a $50 fee plus the postage fee.
- No kitchen use but mircowave, minifridge, water boiler, toaster are available to guests.
This host has 509 reviews for other properties.View other reviews