Your bedroom is very spacious with one big European king size bed. We have furnished the room with air conditioning, a small fridge, a microwave oven, a tall table for quick dining or as your work space and a big modern bathroom with a shower and a bath tub.
Our house is located in a new development area of Penang called Seri Tanjung Pinang which is situated half way in between UNESCO world heritage listed Georgetown and the famous hotel stretch along Batu Ferringhi beach.
We will be happy to share the house (a studio room called Allevard) with our guest. As our guest, you may use the private pool of the house and the large cabana lounge by its side.
We have a small rescued dog guarding the house and we hope you will love him as much as we do while staying with us.
Guests may use the private pool. Guidelines for using the pool must be adhered to at all times.
Guests may use the cabana lounge by the pool.
Guests may use the changing room and shower by the pool.
Interaction with guests
Guests will be received by the host during check-in.
Airport transfer may be arranged upon request.
Other things to note
If you are looking to experience living in Penang in a nice residential neigbourhood hosted by a local family, this will be your ideal home away from home. We also offer weekly and monthly pension for guests considering a trial retirement in Penang.
- No smoking inside the room
- No shoes inside the house
- No cooking in the room, warming up of food is ok
- Quite hours 11pm - 8am
- Pool usage hours 7am - 11pm
- Guests should wear swimming trunk/suite when in pool, no t-shirt, bermudas etc
- Only guests who can swim may enter the pool
- Personal safety around the pool must be observed at all times
- Check-in time 2pm; Check-out time 12pm
- No use of illegal substances at the premise
- No excessive consumption of alcohol at the premise
- No unlawful activities at the premise
- Typical pets allowed are dog and cat. Big animal i.e. dogs > 10kg have to stay outside the room. Pets need to be controlled at all times and not to cause a nuisance to the host and the neighbourhood.