Ban Laem Sor is based on a tropical fusion and outdoor living concept.
*Stunning Beach Front Villa*
Ban Laem Sor is based on a tropical fusion and outdoor living concept. The villa is divided into four pavilions. Closest to the beachfront there’s the living pavilion on one side and the two master bedrooms on the other. Situated slightly behind are the two other pavilions which house the kitchen, dining area and two further bedrooms. The rest of the property is covered with smooth terracotta tiles and wooden decks.
*Family Paradise in total Tranquillity*
The sleeping arrangements are ideal for two families with children or for a group of friends. The master bedrooms feature double beds and each has an en-suite bathroom. The two other bedrooms share a bathroom; one has twin beds whilst the other has a double bed.
To complete the facilities, the large kitchen and its island cooking unit provide functionality, space and comfort. It is also very much appreciated by those learning to cook Thai food as it is well set out so you can more actively participate with our Thai Chef than is usually possible in a standard kitchen. The long dining table has sea views and sits up to eight guests.
From the design, priority has been given to the outdoor living of the guests where one can enjoy sun bathing by the private infinity edge pool, play in the adjacent garden or on the beach with the children, or simply relax under the cover of the pool Sala while reading a book.
*Amazing Panoramic Ocean Views*
Being on the beach, Ban Laem Sor offers stunning views to the nearby islands of Koh Taen and Koh Matsum where their white sandy beaches can be seen from the pool's edge. The sight of the Samui fishermen in their boats gives a gentle touch of local integration and is the scene of numerous and famous pictures.
• FREE Broadband Internet connection (Satellite)
• Decking area with sun beds and dining table
• TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
• Direct beach access
• Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
• Fully equipped kitchen
• All bedrooms are air-conditioned
• A local service mobile phone is provided with the villa
• 15% Discount on stays 7 days or more
• Early Bird Discount 10%: for bookings made 120 days in advance (with deposit paid)
• Last Minute Discount 10%: for bookings made within 30 days of stay
• Monthly Discounts: 30% discount for stays of 30 days or more
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: Promotions cannot be combined
• 17% service charge already added
• Extra Beds $55 Per bed / pp. (2 extra guest only)
• Daily rates include full time live in staff
Rental Rates Include:
• Unlimited electric and water usage
• Fulltime resident on-site staff (daily cleaning / maid service)
• Bed linen changed twice weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
• Complimentary Continental Breakfast
• Chef Service (lunch - guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
• Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
• Airport transfers (one each way complimentary).
• Baby cot & high chair (complimentary on request)
• Free WI-FI throughout the villa
• Digital Safe for important belongings
• 24/7 Security around the villa
Rental Rates Exclude:
• Private Chef (evening) @ 1,000 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
• Chartered boat services (available upon request)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
Other things to note
Terms & Security Deposit:
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
John is an Scottish Chartered Accountant who has chosen to live in Thailand since 2005. He fell in love with the country having been travelling and decided on setting the goal of building a dream vacation home. This was realised in 2007.
His goal for the villa is a simple one.... to offer one of the most well designed villas on Samui at very competitive prices, without jeopardising guest service management levels. This formula has been the key to the previous 4 year's success for the villa in the rental market, achieving above average occupancy. Our management team are from the UK ensuring guests are always understood to the highest level and any requests or issues are dealt with in the professional manner you expect.