About this listing
This charming small apartment fully furnished and remade to nine is very calm, comfortable and bright.
Ideally located at the bottom of Montmartre, the center of Paris is easily accessible thanks to the 2 metro lines.
It is perfect for a stay in Paris!
Very bright, beautiful height under ceiling and very quiet.
Ideal as a situation, you will quickly be in the heart of Capital while taking advantage of the "village" spirit in a very close neighborhood of Montmatre.
So you will enjoy its cobbled streets, its cafes and restaurants but especially the heights of the capital!
- studio of 15 m² located on the 5th floor of an old building (a relatively easy exercise!) - furnished loft style, comfortable - 2 large windows: very bright - Quiet, on courtyard - double exposure: south-east / northwest So with light all day!
Equipment - Fully equipped kitchen (induction hob, toaster, Nespresso) - Bathroom with toilet and shower - Large comfortable bed - Numerous wardrobes - WIFI Fiber optic - Sofa - Parquet with lots of charm - Bar
* Coffee Nespresso & Tea offered for breakfast!
100 meters from public transport (line 4 - 12): Marcadet station Poissonniers & Chateau Rouge
Just 5 minutes from a charming shopping center (Jules Joffrin), you can visit Paris and easily restore (Bakery, shops, supermarket) but also go out to relax: many bars and restaurants.
=> 10 min of Montmartre
=> 10 min from the center of Paris
=> 15 min from the Canal Saint Martin
=> 10 min from Gare du Nord and East
=> 25 min from Charles de Gaulle Airport
Interaction with guests
I like to anticipate all the needs of my occupants.
You can ask me any questions you want, tips or good places to have a drink, dinner, or make an exposure.
The route to get to my apartment is very simple.
I will be available by phone or SMS if you need it.
No smoking, no pets! :) Thanks for your understanding.
- Take out the garbage cans and do not leave any dirty dishes or food inside the apartment or in the refrigerator.
- Please ensure that the heating of the living room and the bathroom is switched off.
- Please make sure you have closed the windows.
- Please avoid leaving soaked or stained towels. Please do not use it as a mop.
- Thank you for folding the sofa bed and put the cover back.
- Please return the key in the small safe.
Be careful not to forget a luggage or personal belongings!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Moi c'est Charles, né à Paris, j'aime cette ville!
Je vous accueillerai avec plaisir dans mon appartement, situé à deux pas de Montmatre !
Je pourrai vous conseiller sur les visites, restaurants à faire et le bon vin !
J'aime sortir, découvrir de nouvelles choses, voyager...
A paris j'adore faire des concerts !
Venez ! Je saurai vous recevoir