Large and stylish flat in the leafy area of Roath in Cardiff. A central location with town being only a 20 minute walk away. Lots of shops, cafes, parks, open spaces and pubs on your doorstep.
There are stairs up to the flat.
The flat is light-filled, quiet and spacious.
The bedroom is a spacious big room (17m2) next to the bathroom at the back of the flat which makes it more private.
Guests will have access to their double bedroom (with king size bed), the bathroom and the use of the living room with the sitting area and the kitchen.
Interaction with guests
We'll be around if you need help or information.
- Please let me know if you are likely to be out late.
- Please be respectful of neighbors and keep noise down to a minimum.
- Please no shoes in the flat.
- May not be safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
- This is our own home where we live and you will see our personal belongings so we do expect the flat to be treated with respect as if you were in your own home. We do not allow smoking in the property. We kindly ask that no shoes be worn in the flat. Our own food is in the kitchen, if you would like to use any of the items that is fine but we do ask kindly for you to replace them. No pets, children or parties allowed. We do ask for the flat to be left as you found it. Thank you!
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.