Simply stunning! Casa Cinnabar was recently refurbished in 2016 with lots of attention to detail and comfort. Breezes and vistas arrest you upon entry. It's the embodiment of Pacific Coast Mexican living - a place where all communal areas flow seamlessly with nature. You'll find your own personal sandy beach, a fire pit as well as a relaxing seating area that's perfect for sipping a cool cocktail whilst the fiery sun slips away at the end of another wonderful beach day.
This home is the perfect playground for the young and young at heart. With plenty of spaces and places to chill, eat, drink, read or just hang out - this property is the perfect getaway for families and groups of friends - or a great place for holding small group celebrations.
- Large pool/Jacuzzi
- Direct beach access
- Private gym with A/C, big screen TV, shower and views
- Premier membership includes access to both Club Punta Mita beach clubs and golf courses
- In-villa chef and staff
- Large grass lawn spans the front of the property
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The open-plan bedrooms/bathrooms make the perfect comfy hideaways to sneak away to at the end of a relaxing beach day. All the creature comforts are there at your fingertips. With private patios in each suite, they're a splendid retreat in which to unwind and spoil yourself on your perfect vacation.
Sleeps 2 - King-size bed. Walk out to the main terrace and be greeted by stunning vistas. En-suite bathroom with indoor/ outdoor showers, twin vanities and dressing area. Ground floor. Safety deposit box.
Sleeps 4 - Two Queen-size beds. Private patio. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 - King-size bed. Private patio. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 or 3 - King-size bed. Private patio. En-suite bathroom with shower. Futon available for small child.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE LUXURY HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING AND TOWELS, LUXURY TOILETRIES, HAIRDRYERS, BATHROBES, IN-ROOM PHONES, IPOD DOCKS, TVS AND WIFI. SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX IN MASTER SUITE.
Easy, open and stylish sum up Casa Cinnabar: Mexico meets Morocco meets Africa. Textiles and objets d'art nestle comfortably side-by-side to complete the global feeling. Natural Mexican woods, marbles, neutral tones and natural fabrics rub shoulders with dark woods, clean-line furniture, modern touches and eclectic accents. Upon entry you are met with a feeling of spaciousness, casual chic and comfortable indoor /outdoor living.
The home is spaciously laid out around a central courtyard: master suite to the left; kitchen, indoor living/dining and TV room to the right; and straight ahead the beautifully-constructed, totally impressive palapa living room with infinity pool, beach and ocean beyond.
- Indoor and outdoor living and dining areas
- Palapa living and dining area
- Fully-fitted and equipped kitchen
- Laundry room
- Spectacular pool with Jacuzzi
- Volleyball court
Rental Price Includes
- Full-time Housekeeper
- Daily cleaning and laundry
- Daily breakfast and snack service
- Household staff
Know Before You Go
- Suites 2, 3 and 4 have open bedroom/bathrooms.
Staff and Services
- Private Chef (on demand)
- Private masseuse (on demand)
- Private yoga/surf instructors (on demand)
Weeny Wixxers Services and Activities
- Access to beach clubs
- Crib / highchair / infant toys and amenities rental service
- Water sports and complementary beach and water toys
- This home offers lots of choices for play and recreation
- Please contact us for details
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, parasailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping
- Itinerary planning - pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available - just ask!
Other things to note
Some nightly rates are larger than the maximum price Airbnb will allow. Please contact the host for exact pricing during the following dates: 11/20/2017 to 11/26/2017 12/18/2017 to 1/5/2018
From May 16, 2017 - Jan 05, 2018 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Tripwix is a luxury vacation rental company with the added bonus of knowledgable hosts in each destination. This property is owned by a founding partner of Tripwix - Lisa Bruno. Lisa will be your host and hope to introduce you to "her" Punta Mita.
she looks forward to meeting you soon.