Stay cheap in our clean apartment. Use your extra money to taste good foods and travelling!
~ Stay up to 6 adults!
~ Our apartment is 1km away from Muhibbah train LRT station.
~ We offers great local experiences to our guests. Check it @ "Guest Interaction".
~ Tastefully renovated apartment. Connected with the highest Internet speed 100mbps for your comfort.
~Ideal for business travel, leisure visit or a short getaway with your family and friends to Bangsar, Sunway, PJ and KL city center.
Spacious accommodation with living hall, kitchen with a laundry yard, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
We hire professional cleaners to do the cleaning of the entire apartment each time the guests check out to ensure our incoming guest experience a clean and new apartment.
Whole unit will be accessible. Based on headcount.
We attend to every of our guests check-in. We will introduce our apartment and attend to any questions our guests have to make them as comfortable as their own home.
*Please note that we will open up the number of rooms to the number of guests staying. This will help us to save cleaning and preparation time for the next guests.
Interaction with guests
We are responsive to our guests' needs.
We offer special local activities to our guests to know more about the people in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
1. Aikido training (Martial Art)
Learn from the great sensei who has been teaching Aikido for more than 20 years. Suitable for beginner and advance students.
Duration: 1 hour
Attire: Aikido Gi (Uniform) or sports wear with long pants.
Transport will be provided. Maximum 3 person per trip.
2. Local Business Networking
Come and experience the business networking with at least 30 local entrepreneurs and business owners from various backgrounds.
Duration: 2 hours (meeting starts at 6:30am)
Attire: Full business suit
Transport and breakfast (at 9am) will be provided. Maximum 3 person per trip.
***Please note there is surcharge fee for the activities above and check with the host for the timetable of the interested activity. Stay tuned! We will put up more interesting events :D
And we will have a detailed house manual to help our guests staying comfortable in our apartment.
Other things to note
*For those who book the entire month with us, we will provide complimentary weekly cleaning on the entire unit.
Alternatively, if this place is not suitable and you are looking for places to stay in KL with friends / family / colleagues with a good, clean and affordable place, do check out our another condo:
While I'm continuously trying to improve the way I host guests, it is important for you to know that I DO NOT provide the following:
1. Room service.
2. Daily housekeeping (if you'd like a cleaner, I can arrange for someone at extra cost).
3. 24-hour helpdesk (I will try to respond to all your problems and resolve them but I may not be available at all times).
Please rest assured that although the above are not provided, every effort is taken to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible :-)
Please note on our house rules as we would like each of our guests to enjoy their stays with us.
1. The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we require you to please place things like feminine products in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom (we simply want to ensure you have a royal flush vacation!)
2. If you’re coming to KL to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
3. Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware that you’ve used and put any dirty towels into the washing machine. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
4. To ensure we keep the floor tiles squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
5. We understand that accidents happen. So all we ask is that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned back to you too.
6. To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too!
7. Being on holiday can be relaxing but sometimes can be very busy or occupied. Therefore, when you attend to the kitchen stove, never ever leave it unattended. If not, we all will be in the news tonight.
8. Being a family home, we also have no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either at the balcony or outside the building. Please dispose the cigarette butt at the right place.)
9. What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you. But when you staying at our place, we have strict no drug use or illicit activities policy. This is a law in our country and it is a very strict one.
10. Strictly no smoking in the apartment. We have difficulty removing the smoke odour in the apartment. If there are signs of indoor smoking, we have to forfeit the deposit because of getting another team of professional cleaner to do it.
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.