On the ground floor of a restored pre-war shophouse, this cozy apartment is perfect for a pair of travellers, with two single beds and a comfy living area. The apartment is bright and airy, especially the living room which looks onto the main road. Minimally furnished but sufficient for all your needs. The apartment is also within walking distance to buses and trains, 3 mins walk from Little India MRT and 8 mins walk from Dhoby Ghaut Station.
Guests can access the full studio apartment, and also make use of the shared pool in the backyard and common washer and dryer.
Interaction with guests
My interaction with guests is usually minimal, however I am always available by text or through the airbnb app should you need anything, be it help with the apartment or recommendations for what to do and eat in Singapore.
Other things to note
Please note that this is a STUDIO apartment. The walls separating the bedroom, bathroom and living room from each other are NOT floor to ceiling.
- Maximum number of guests per apartment is strictly for 2 people, inclusive of young children
- Smoking is not allowed within the rooms, however guests are more than welcome to head out for some fresh air just outside, or in the courtyard.
- Please note the cleaning fee of S$100 if guest has smoked within the room.
- Please follow Asian custom and take off your shoes while in the apartment.
- Please wash up after yourself in the kitchen, including washing of utensils and crockery.
This host has 109 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a born and bred Singaporean, but like many others living in this little city, I love to travel!
My favourite cities are Tokyo, London and San Francisco. I am a huge foodie, and most of my travels revolve around meal times, with naps and sightseeing in between.