Spacious room with super comfortable queen bed, 7 minutes from City Center by metro.
Around the area:
- 1 minute walking to supermarkets (3 big ones around plus a couple smaller ones)
- 10 seconds to a convenience store (in the corner)
- 2 min walking to metro green line, 5 to metro red line (these covers most of Lisbon)
- 7 minutes in green line metro to city center. Ride for 10 and you are in the train station where you can go to Belem or Sintra
The room has a queen size bed, a comfortable couch where you can chill and/or work and a chest of drawers. Plenty of room for suitcases and leave your stuff organized, two big drawers and some space on top of it.
Shared kitchen with amenities such as stove and fridge (welcome to cook), washing machine and dishwasher.
Shared bathroom with both shower and bathtub. Toilet paper, shampoo, shower gel and conditioner included.
There is also a large balcony with chairs and table to enjoy an evening drink or the morning sun ;)
Interaction with guests
Work as a freelancer so I work from home most of the days. Always great to share meals.
Happy to provide tips of what to do and visit in Lisbon ,)
Other things to note
I am clean and organized and ask guests to respect that.
- Leave shoes at the entrance
- Quiet hours from 11PM-7AM
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews