WOW! You HAVE to check out the views from this large cottage! Nestled on the hillside of the Wimberley Valley, this cottage features 30-miles of breathtaking Hill Country views. It has two large adjoining suites with a huge deck, porch swing and hammock to relax and unwind. Each suite has its own kitchen, living room, sofa bed and full bathroom. Perfect for large groups while also maintaining privacy! What better way to enjoy your Hill Country getaway?
We love that we can share the space with you but please treat the space and belongings with care.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. $500USD fine if guests are found to be smoking indoors.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
7. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine or other products have been flushed and clog the sewage system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000USD.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
9. No illegal substances are to be used, sold, or distributed on the property.
10. No parties and/or loud music.
11. Quiet Hours between 10pm-6am.
12. Please, respect the residents and their privacy.
13. Please park in designated areas - under the carport or directly to the right of the Panorama Room
14. Burn ban in effect.
This host has 73 reviews for other properties.View other reviews