Lovely Room 2- "Bunk beds" for you to enjoy in St Clair. Only a short 400m walk to the train station, a shopping complex with Coles, cafés, chemist, parks etc. Beautifully decorated to create the perfect retreat for families with children that are on a budget. You’ll love the townhouse's fresh and contemporary style & the provision of everything you need for a comfortable stay. Conveniently located 10min to the airport, beach & close to the city. Child friendly room with a myriad of toys.
*Please check my other listings if this property is not available on your preferred dates. Specials for long-term bookings, just ask!!
Welcome to Adelaide!!!
This fully furnished cosy townhouse has everything you need for a relaxing stay. You will be staying in Room 2 - "Bunk beds", which is suitable for 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children. If you require a Portacot for a 5th toddler/baby, it can be arranged for a small fee. Then the room will cater for 1 extra toddler on top of the 4 people already staying in the room. Please enquire about the portacot as it may already be in use.
The living room is warm and relaxing. The dinner table seats 6 people, plus 2 additional high-chairs at each end of the table as you see on the photos.
The kitchen has quality appliances. Large stainless steel fridge, gas top cooker and electronic oven, crockery and cookware, all which make cooking a pleasure. I have also had filtered water (Puratap) installed for your convenience and enjoyment.
The bathroom is to be shared among the two rooms. Please be mindful of other guests that may be staying at the property, so please keep your showers short. A shower-timer has been provided for your convenience.
With unlimited NBN WiFi available for you to use complimentary throughout your stay, you will be able to download as many files or movies as you wish - remember to bring your USB in order to play your movies on the 47" TV screen available in the living room.
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating makes your stay pleasant in all weather conditions. If other guests are staying and you have different ideas about how to use the heater/cooler, don't stress, there is a switch downstairs, which you can select to switch off just for your room, while still running to the other rooms of the house, so everybody is happy!
My home consists of two comfortable bedrooms. Room 1- has a Queen size bed and built-in robe with mirror sliding doors and Room 2- has two bunk beds which can fit 4 children, 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
Both rooms can have a Portacot added to the room for a small fee, so that an additional toddler/baby can also sleep in the room.
This listing is for Room 2- which can hold up to 4 people, 5 with the use of the portacot. If you request a portacot can be made available to you for a small fee.
Outside there is an outdoor table and chairs setting that seats up to 6 people, for you to enjoy meals when weather permits. There is also a children's Dome Climber for your children to enjoy. Room 2 is filled with toys so it is a child's dream room which will keep them entertained for hours.
You will have full use of the house excluding Room 1 (Queen Room), the garage and shed. There is ample street parking available for your convenience.
You are more than welcome to cook, there is a fully equipped kitchen for your convenience.
Please make sure that you clean up after yourself in the kitchen and bathroom as you may be sharing my home with other guests.
Interaction with guests
I travel a lot and will most likely not be able to personally meet you as I live interstate. However, you may message me through the AirBnb app at any time. I am fast to respond to messages online. You will be given instructions on how to access the townhouse through a welcome letter which will be emailed to you.
Because you will access the keys to the townhouse from a 'lock box', you can check-in at any time you like (after 4:00pm). Some guests have even checked-in after midnight due to their travel plans.
I also offer my guests a 'grocery service'. For a fee, I will arrange to have fresh milk, eggs, bread and any other foods etc. that you require ready for you in the townhouse. Guests find this service invaluable as whether your stay in Adelaide is for business or pleasure, the last thing you want to do after a long flight or drive is go grocery shopping!
Other things to note
Shoes must be removed and not worn inside of the house. Especially on the carpeted areas.
- No shoes allowed inside of the house. Please bring your slippers/thongs.
- Standard Airbnb check-in is 4pm or later, check-out is 10am or earlier. Please advise if you would like to request alternative arrangements, in advance.
- You will be sharing the apartment with other guests - please be mindful and considerate while keeping the place clean and tidy so all of you guests will have a great stay. Please keep common areas (living room, kitchen and bathroom) clean at all times the same way you found it - as you are sharing it with other people.
- Please leave all general areas as you find them - clean and tidy.
- Please clean up after yourself.
- Quiet time after 10pm
- Parties, loud gatherings, large gatherings or disruptive behaviour of any kind are absolutely prohibited. This behaviour will likely affect the relationship I have with neighbours and may affect my ability to host other guests in the future. You agree that, if you hold any type of party, or any loud gathering, in the house, even a small party, or a small loud gathering, you will immediately be evicted from the house without any entitlement to any refund of any amount paid in respect of your accommodation, including for any period after the date of your eviction.
- Smoking is not permitted in the house. If you smoke in the house, you authorise me to deduct from your deposit, $100 to apply towards having the furnishings deodorised. You may smoke outside in the backyard but first you must ensure that the sliding door is fully closed before starting to smoke and that you clean up any cigarette butts and clean the ashtray after you're finished with it in order to avoid extra cleaning fees.
- Pets: Animals of any kind are not permitted. The security deposit will not be refunded upon evidence of pets occupying the premises.
- If you wish to bring an additional toddler to this room (total of 5 people), this can be arranged for a small fee, if the portacot is not already in use. Please enquire.
I love nature, to travel and explore new regions... Places I'd love to visit next: China, USA and Peru.
I live interstate and I work full time. I enjoy spending time with my husband, children, nieces and nephews. I have this property in Adelaide which I stay at quite often when not busy working interstate. I have some lovely people who help me look after it. I respond very promptly to messages when not at work and I check my phone during my breaks which helps even when I am at work.
I have a very cute tiny dog who lives with us interstate. I love animals and am against animal cruelty, testing, etc.
I love food and trying new cuisines! along with good company of course! :)
I hope that you enjoy staying at my home as much as we do when we stay there!