About this listing
Welcome to your quiet, green and light-flooded accommodation in the exciting part of Berlin-Neukölln. You'll find a 20m² warmly furnished bedroom and a large and cozy kitchen-living-room with all comfort – and many plants as well as wi-fi. Feel at home, wake up from the sun, look over roofs and crowns of trees, take advantage of the public transport as well as various restaurants, bars and shopping facilities in close proximity.
The spacious room is furnished with a mixture of wood and vintage. In the cozy kichen-living-room you'll find everything you need. All rooms are very bright as the apartment is located on the 4th floor (no elevator, though!) – so, no neighbors can look into the apartment.
You'll stay in a private lockable bedroom and I'm happy to share with you bathroom and kitchen – make sure you treat it and everything provided well!
Interaction with guests
During your stay, I'll probably be around and available for your questions, concerns or a chat at any time.
* Smoking allowed in the kitchen.
* Please clean up the kitchen after use. You're welcome to use everything you'll find.
* No parties allowed!
* Please respect my personal belongings – especially the plants.
* In Germany, loud noises are highly disliked between 22:00 and 06:00.
* No torrent downloading. Authorities will impose a large fine if caught.
* Remember to be kind to the environment: avoid waste of water and conserve energy by switching off lights and heaters.
* You may rent my bike (5€).
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I'm a 37-year-old easy-going, quiet and decent guy; a linguist/ translator by profession, who loves to be creative in cooking, but also designing, tinkering & constructing furnitures and home decorations.