Long term Winter Discounts now Available, Lets Chat!
Opulent is named for its luxury and comfortable feel. Recently remodeled condo is a 5 minute walk to Old Town Scottsdale. You'll love what we've done with this space and the vibe it radiates.
WHAT PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT MY HOMES:
*Amazing locations for my guests
*Wonderful & functional designs
*All the amenities you'll need for your stay
*Super responsive to your requests
*Always crisp and clean for my guests
This is a classic layout, bright, open and spacious:
•Two bedrooms and Two bathrooms
•Sleep up to 4 guests in 2 beds
•Large master and guest bedroom both having super comfortable beds
•Big closets for all your clothes and stuff
•A cozy living room boasts a comfortable large sofa.
•Large flat screen TV and Bluetooth speaker round out a great entertainment area
•Free NETFLIX Account
•The kitchen is brand new with stainless steel appliances and is fully stocked with everything you’ll need to cook an amazing meal
•Towels for poolside lounging
Bedroom 1- Master bedroom: King size bed
Bedroom 2- Guest bedroom: Queen size bed
It's professionally cleaned before every stay, and comes with clean linens and towels.
There is a starter bar soap, shampoo and conditioner in each bathroom upon arrival.
Guests have access to everything in the home and the very cool retro-pool. If you utilize the pool and any of the common areas, please clean up after yourselves and arrange the furniture as you found it. The pool is not heated year-round so please contact me prior to booking for specific details. I will provide you with a unique access code for the electronic dead bolt a few days before your arrival.
Interaction with guests
I'm available 24/7 so please feel free to reach out anytime via email, text or phone. I want to earn your 5-star rating and make this the best Airbnb experience you have ever had - so please do not hesitate to contact me for any reason whatsoever.
Other things to note
I have cut the cord on cable. However there is streaming video entertainment via ROKU (no local TV stations). However, the ROKU has TONS of entertainment, news, and sports. I have enabled a NETFLIX account for 1,000's of TV shows and movies. I use this technology at my own home and love it!
Let me know your arrival time and I can remotely adjust the thermostat, A/C or Heat, to make sure the place is comfortable upon your arrival. If you keep the south facing blinds closed while the sun is high in the sky, it will really help keep the place cooler. This unit is part of a complex built in 1958! It has a real cool retro feel to it that pictures cannot capture. Rest assured you'll love it the moment you step into the courtyard.
The laundry closet is at the end of the parking structure behind the building. There is a coin operated washer and dryer. The key to this closet is in the first drawer of the kitchen. Please guard it carefully as there is a $50 fine for the loss of this key.
There will be one extra set of bath towels for your use based upon how many guests are staying in my home. For instance, if you have booked your stay for (2), there will be (3) sets of towels; if you have booked your stay for (4), there will be (5) sets of bath towels. A starter bar of soap, shampoo and conditioner are in each bathroom.
The Oasis is my home and not a hotel - so please treat it as if it were your own.
Check in: 2:00PM
Check Out: 10:00AM
Vacation Rentals are a wonderful thing for all of us, so lets make sure to protect it so we can all continue to enjoy it's benefits as guests and hosts. Our community is not totally opposed to short term guests, but this could easily change should my neighbors complain.
I don't like rules - so I'll try to keep them short and sweet....
1. Absolutely NO SMOKING is allowed inside or around the premises of the unit
2. The fireplace is not functional so please NO FIRES OR OPEN FLAME
3. We do not allow pets in the unit or on the property
4. The toilets are new but the plumbing isn't so please ONLY TP to be flushed. No feminine products or non-TP items
5. The garbage disposal works fine but know that large quantities of pasta, or vegetables can back it up. So please be gentle with it
7. Please bring all outdoor activities inside by 10:00PM.
8. The pool closes at 10:00PM and does not have a life guard
9. Please strip all beds you have slept in and leave the sheets next to the laundry closets. Comforters and blankets can be left in each of the bedrooms they came from.
10. Please place all dirty towels next to the laundry closet as well.
11. If you haven't cleaned the dishes already, please rinse and place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
12. Noise complaints: The walls and floors are masonry and do not easily allow noise to penetrate them, however any noise complaints from neighbors will incur a $150 fine to my guests.
13. Please do not use bath towels for the pool as the chlorine damages the bath towels. There will be a $15 fine per damaged bath towel.
14. Please do not move or re-arrange the furniture
15. My cleaning crew will show up at 10AM sharp on your check out date to clean my home. Any delay in your departure will incur a $15 fine per every 15 minutes you are delayed.
This host has 114 reviews for other properties.View other reviews