This home has been redecorated for your enjoyment. Laminate wood floors and a fire place make this a very cozy home. Master bedroom has a new king size bed and the second bedroom has a new queen size bed. Both full baths are colorful and fully stocked. The kitchen is spacious and well equipped. A flat screen 55" TV and internet services are there for your relaxation.Enjoy the fenced in yard with a picnic table.
Mount Dora is a quaint town. There is a well known flea market called Renningers. Lots of restaurants downtown. Walk to down town within 20 minutes. Goblin Market is a favorite restaurant. Take a sunset pontoon boat ride down the Dora Canal.
1. No pets allowed without written approval. No smoking inside the premises.
2. Lawn maintenance will be the responsibility of the Owner. Traveler’s responsibility will include keeping the inside of the home in a clean and sanitary condition. Tenant may notify owner with any maintenance or repair requests. Traveler will be responsible for reimbursing Owner for any repair that was a result of Travelers actions.
3. Owner retains access to the home in case of emergency. In the case of repairs or inspection, Traveler will allow access to Owner.
4. Maximum overnight occupancy is 4.
5. Traveler shall be responsible for loss, damage or injury caused by its own negligence or willful conduct.
6.Traveler releases Owner from any liability for and agrees to indemnify Owner against any losses incurred by Owner as a result of (a) Travelers failure to fulfill any condition of this contract; (b) any damage or injury happening in or about residence or premises to Travelers invitees or licensees or such persons property; (c) Travelers failure to comply with any governmental authority; and (d) any judgment, lien, or other encumbrance filed against residence as a result of Travelers actions.
7. Numerous facilities suitable and zoned for larger parties and functions in the local area may be rented, permitting louder music and noise, and larger groups of people, in accordance with local city ordinances. This rental is for residential property, in a residential zoned private quiet family neighborhood. The house is not to be used for large parties or functions, because of potential damage to property, liability issues that Traveler is responsible for, and in respect for the neighbors. Functions with more than 15 individuals are not allowed, unless approved by Owner. Request and approval must be in writing.
8. Autos from Traveler or guests are to be parked only on Owner’s driveway. No parking on the lawn. If damage occurs as a result of parking on lawn, a repair fee may be assessed. Autos shall not be parked on neighbors’ property or block neighbors’ driveways or autos.
9. Traveler will use good judgment and discretion with use of washer, dryer, plumbing, garbage disposal, etc. If equipment malfunctions due to misuse or
carelessness of Traveler, i.e.; overloading or putting items that should not be placed in a washer/dryer, clogging toilet due to misuse, garbage disposal, sinks, pipes, using cook top or oven inappropriately, repair costs may be the responsibility of Traveler.
10. Internet access code will be provided upon arrival. There is a sticker on the modem located in kitchen pantry.
11. Garbage pickup day is Tuesday morning. Recycle and garbage pickup day is Friday morning.
12. Upon check out please leave key to house in lock box.
13. Upon check out: Please wash all dishes, leave the beds unmade, bag any trash and put in garage garbage can. Hang up any damp towels.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Cory and Deborah are native Floridians. We enjoy offering our homes as vacation rentals. We have met many nice people through the internet and feel like we can call them friends. We hope that you will try out one of our 4 rentals. We have homes located in Mount Dora, Morriston, Citrus Springs and Debary.