This newly refurbished apartment is located in CENTRAL PARIS in close proximity to major attractions : Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, Triumphal Arc, Notre-de Dame de Paris, Latin corner, etc.
Metro stations : HÔTEL DE VILLE, SAINT PAUL, BASTILLE, CHÂTELET.
It will suit any family or friends looking for a high quality accommodation. Windows are soundproof.
The flat is on the 2nd floor (3rd US floor) without a lift.
AVAILABILITY : Pick your dates to know the apartment availability.
1) STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED
PARTIES, LOUD MUSIC and Disturbing neighbors are NOT allowed at anytime !
Violation of any of the above restrictions will result in no return of your security deposit.
2) Early check-in (i.e. in the morning instead of 3pm) or late check-out (i.e. in the afternoon or evening rather than 11am) is possible upon request, subject to the apartment availability and our confirmation. A supplement fee of €30 is payable in cash upon arrival.
3) In case of any minor damage to the internet-box or TV modem-box or a remote control, a €50 fee will be deducted from your security deposit.
4) At your arrival the beds are made, a set of bath towels and dish towels are provided to your disposal. Please DO NOT WASH TOWELS or bed linen! This is included in your price. If towels or bed linen are damaged due to your washing, their price (30 euros per set of towels and/or 100€ per set of bed linen) will be deducted from your security deposit.
5) The apartment is provided to you in very good condition, so we kindly request you to return it in the same state as you found it (i.e. dishes washed, garbage thrown away). A garbage disposal can be found on the ground floor.
If the above condition is not respected, a sum of €50 will be deducted from your security deposit for extra cleaning fee.
6) During your stay, an extra cleaning can be arranged at your request, at the additional fee of €30.
7) In case of the key loss, the cost to reproduce the keys (€50 for a magnetic key and €100 for the apartment door lock key) will be deducted from your security deposit.
8) Please DO NOT dry any clothes on the white radiators in the room. If you need to dry some clothes, you can use a radiator in the bathroom.
This host has 116 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi everyone, Welcome in LE MARAIS !
I have lived the area for over 20 years. I love Paris because there is so much going on - from fabulous theater, amazing art, wonderful places.
My apartments are located in one of the most fashionable and well located parts of Paris. I can honestly say it's one of the best places that I've lived in the Capital and there's been quite a few !
In short, you get a high quality en-suite double bedroom apartment, a bit like a hotel suite (linen, towels and toiletries are included and the bedroom is cleaned and prepared by a professional cleaner). All at exceptionally competitive rates.
If you fancy any tips, I can show you some local bars, restaurants and tourist sites.
See you soon !