A great location! Newly refurbished apartment in the heart of Rome's historic centre, 5 min walk from Piazza Navona & Campo de' Fiori, 10 min walk from Castel Sant'Angelo & the Vatican. Easy access to public transport and to the trendiest shops, and most fashionable restaurants & bars in the city!
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The apartment is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the apartment.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 212 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
As a traveller, I have stayed in all sorts of places, from 5 stars hotels in Asia to village huts with no electricity in Africa. Traveling is my passion, and because I was lucky enough to travel quite a bit I know how important it is to be comfortable, to feel safe, to find a cozy shelter from the hustle and bustle of city life! So this is what I am hoping to offer now!